"She terrifies me

"She terrifies me. You terrify me but can't hurt me without making her mad and she terrifies you." - Stiles Stilinski.

"Be a teenager, Riah. Go to school. Go to parties. Fall in love with that idiot inside. Make memories and stop trying to save everyone." - Derek Hale.

"It's painful watching you two be in love but not actually date." - Scott McCall.

"I've watched from the sidelines as you've hurt her over and over again and she always forgave you, Stiles. You just lost someone real." - Isaac Lahey.

"I would've never guessed you were into reading Alice in Wonderland." - Neriah Hale.

"Stop flirting with my cousin or I'll throttle you across the room." - Derek Hale.

"You'll stay right next to me, right?" - Isaac Lahey.

"I don't feel comfortable with my daughter going into that." - Peter Hale.

"I was warned you had a temper, but I didn't realize it was this attractive." - Aiden Steiner.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to break me." - Neriah Hale.

"You tell us what to do and we'll do it." - Isaac Lahey.

"You two have kissed before then?" - Vernon Boyd.

"You know I can't ever walk away from you." - Stiles Stilinski.

"I'm exhausted and I have been since I could remember." - Neriah Hale.

"If he makes a move on you, I swear to God I'll throw him into a wall." - Scott McCall.

"Give a hybrid a heart attack, why don't you?" - Neriah Hale.

"Are you seriously asking for chicken nuggets at a time like this?" - Isaac Lahey.

"I would just like to suggest we go to Disneyland for the next family holiday." - Neriah Hale.

"You didn't believe me? Scott, I take that to heart." - Isaac Lahey.

"Get ready for school and stop drooling." - Scott McCall.

"Tell your little friend beside you to put the knife away before she gets herself hurt." - Ryker Mikaelson.

"Is he hot too? I'm a girl. Don't judge me." - Lydia Martin.

"Neriah has found true love." - Allison Argent.

"You really think roaring at a girl with a gun is a great idea?" - Neriah Hale.

"Don't move, I've got you. You're gonna be okay." - Ryker Mikaelson.

"You two are perfect for each other." - Scott McCall.

"That's Riah for you. So, you might wanna think twice when it comes to pissing her off." - Stiles Stilinski.

"So, we're fighting dementors from Harry Potter? Cool. Awesome. Fantastic. Any chance I can have a wolfsbane bullet?" - Neriah Hale.

"I don't know what to do, Riah." - Stiles Stilinski.

"I would listen to the lady." - Ryker Mikaelson.

"She hasn't left his side once." - Melissa McCall.

"They really do keep everyone together." - Noah Stilinski.

"Her whole life has been filled with everyone walking out or leaving her." - Scott McCall.

"Thank you for staying with me all night." - Stiles Stilinski.

"We're just kids. Exhausted, pushed to the limit, kids." - Neriah Hale.

"You can't help him!" - Derek Hale.

"I can't lose someone else!" - Neriah Hale.

"You're taking on too much." - Scott McCall.

"Find Scott and get out of here, okay? Get somewhere safe." - Derek Hale.

Ryker Mikaelson