"I'm actually here regarding the cancellation of your daughter's wedding Mr. Miller" said jungkook now standing up and stood infront of Daniel keeping his hands on his shoulders.

"I was in the city regarding some work and I heard that your daughter's wedding is going to get cancelled just because that worthless groom vanished"

"I can help you with that" he said smirking.

"No need sir. Even if we find Seth now I will not marry off my daughter to him"

"But you can marry your daughter to me" jungkook said and daniel immediately raised his head in shock to look jungkook into his eyes.

"My daughter does not know you beyond business sir. I'm afraid that she might not agree to this" daniel said politely refusing him although he knew there will be consequences.

"Mr. Miller you know whom you are saying no to right?" asked jungkook now playing with his gun.

"I'm sorry if I offended you in any ways sir but my daughter is very precious to me and I can't agree to marry her to you without her permission"

"You see I have taken a great liking to your daughter ever since I met her".

"She is the only girl who made me want to marry and I won't take no for an answer"

"If I wanted I could have done this in a very different and easy way but I specifically asked you because I love her"

"Now from this point it won't matter to me if you say yes or no. Either way I'm going to make her mine" said jungkook pointing the gun to Daniel's head.

"Please sir don't do this. She is the only one I have. Don't ruin my daughter's life" begged daniel now getting down on his knees.

"Who said I'm going to ruin your daughter's life."

"Wasn't I clear when I said I love her?".

" I'm going to give her everything her heart desires".

"There is nothing I can't give to her".

" She will be the most powerful women on this planet" said jungkook grabbing his shoulders to make him stand up.

Daniel knew there is nothing he can do now.

He was somewhere convinced by jungkook's words.

He can see the passion and love for feya in jungkook's eyes but he failed the see the obsession and sinister desires he had for her too.

"I'm trusting you with my life sir. Please make her happy. She is the only one I'm living for now. I'm handing over my daughter to you. Please take care of her" said daniel finally submitting to jungkook

And just like always the jeon jungkook got what he wanted.

But this time it was different. He did not just want feya.

He desired her.

He wanted to possess her.

Her wanted her soul, her body, her heart all for himself.

He would not stop unless he finally get her.

"We'll start the ceremony in 15 minutes"

"All guests have been taken care of already"

"Nobody will question anything regarding the change of groom"

"Just walk my beloved down the aisle" instructed jungkook to daniel.

Daniel nodded his head and hurried to get out the room.

"and also" interrupted jungkook as daniel was about to leave.