Hello Everyone!!

Dear Readers,

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to every one of you who has been following my dark twist story on Watt pad. Your enthusiasm and support mean the world to me, and I am truly humbled by the response my story has received.

Your dedication to reading and engaging with my work inspires me to continue crafting and sharing my narrative with you all. Knowing that you eagerly anticipate each new chapter fills me with immense joy and motivation.

I am thrilled to announce that I will be uploading two chapters of my story every week, and I couldn't be more excited to continue this journey with you. Your encouragement fuels my creativity, and I am deeply grateful for your ongoing love and support.

Thank you for being such incredible readers, for your kind words, your feedback, and for immersing yourselves in the world I've created. It is a privilege to share my stories with such a passionate and supportive community like yours.

So, let's embark on this thrilling adventure together, chapter by chapter. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being a part of this incredible journey with me.

With heartfelt appreciation,

Merliah James