Eunwoo: Mrs. Kim sent YN away from TXT and ITZY, and now she called YN to take care of Park Industry. So now Park Industry is on top. She will do anything to keep YN away from everyone.

Sana: Yes, she doesn't want YN to be with TXT and ITZY.

Jennie: We should find out everything.

Sana: Yes.

She said.

Now the whole room was silent, everyone was in their own thoughts.

I should go and start to find out everything.

Then I said.

Eunwoo: Okay, I will go to my room.

I said and started to walk, then suddenly Jennie said.

Jennie: Eunwoo, do you like YN?

She asked, which shocked me. I didn't know what to answer. If I tell the truth, she will tell Mr. Kim. I slowly turned back, then Jennie said.

Jennie: You don't need to hide. We know you like YN .your eyes show the love for YN.

Then I took a deep breath and said.

Eunwoo: Yes, I like YN.  

I said confidently while looking into Jennie's eyes. I thought she would be angry, but she smiled at me, which made me confused. Then Sana came and hugged me.

Sana: I am happy that you like YN oppa.

She said happily. Her face was so much happier. Then I looked at Jennie. She was also smiling while looking at me. Then I asked,

Eunwoo: Jennie, I know I am staying.

I was about to say something, but Jennie cut me off.

Jennie: It's okay, Eunwoo. I am happy that you like YN. She suffered so much, and only you can make her happy. Even me, Sana, Rocky, and Suhan are planning to get you both together.

Why would she help? Wait, I am confused.

Eunwoo: What?

Jennie: Eunwoo, you liked YN when we were in university. You both are a good match for each other. You were about to confess to her, but then you got into an accident.

Wow, I liked her from my university days. So this is the reason why I like her so much. And I am happy that Jennie was helping me.

Sana: Yes, you like her. I also like my sister-in-law, so you better date her or marry her. Oppa, we will always support you.

I nodded my head. I like it when Sana called YN her sister-in-law. Then Jennie said,

Jennie: Eunwoo, be careful. My younger siblings will do anything to make Jisoo Unnie happy. So, don't trust them.

I nodded my head because she was right. I was about to go out, but I stopped myself and said,

Eunwoo: Don't worry, Jennie. I will help Jisoo to find someone better for her. When YN and I started to date, I will find a better man for her.

I said, Jennie gave a smile, then I went to my room.

End of Eunwoo's POV.

______________________________________

What is the real reason for mrs kim to hate yn ?

Will Eunwoo can find about yn's past ?

What yn did that mrs kim hate her ?

What Bangpink makean line was going to do to yn ?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support me 🤗

Please tell me how is this chapter in comments 🤗

Vote target : 170

😈😈