Chapter 1: The Holiday

(A/N this is about the 14th doctor and the noble/ temple family)

It was a normal chaotic morning in the Noble- Temple household, the Doctor was busy burning breakfast, Rose Noble-Temple was running around getting ready for school, and as usual, Donna Noble was late out of bed and extremely annoyed to have been woken up to the smell of burning pancakes.

"OI SPACE MAN!", Donna's yell echoed from upstairs and the house fell silent, the Doctor gulped before replying,
"Yes Donna?", he shouted back somewhat nervously.
"YOU BETTER NOT BE BURNING DOWN MY BLOODY HOUSE DUMBO!" She screamed.
"Welllll." The Doctor mumbled under his breath.
"I HEARD THAT." Donna replied from upstairs.

Rose grinned at the Doctor before running off to school, knowing not to ask for a lift as Donna would execute the Doctor if he even offered as Donna knew how awful his driving was.

As the day dragged on in the chokingly hot summer day, the Doctor timidly approached Donna to ask her a question.

"Donnaaa." He said in a cheery voice,
"What would you think if I could get us to a human friendly holiday resort in the future with a massive spa, pool and hotel?". He held his breath in anticipation as Donna looked at him funnily.
"What did you do this time?" Donna asked tiredly, the vivid memories of her oven on fire and bathroom flooded popped to mind. The Doctor shuffled his feet and replied,
"Nothing, I just feel like we all need a holiday." Donna eyed him suspiciously.
"No really Donna it's also unbearably hot here and not the nice hot the really overly humid hot." He began to complain towards the end of his sentence and Donna knew he was being genuine. Her grin told him all he needed to know.

By time Rose had arrived from an extremely dull day at school, Donna and the Doctor had each packed several bags and were waiting in the kitchen. "Rose, go to your room and pack a few bags for a holiday" Donna said gleefully the second her daughter walked through the door.

As Rose come downstairs, juggling multiple bags, Silvia waltzed through the door with suitcases, humming some song that was playing on the radio.

The Doctor and Rose began carrying the bags and suitcases into the TARDIS. A feeble knock on the door causes Silvia to rush to the door and wrench it open to a beaming Wilf and two UNIT soldiers both with a bag each, Silvia thanked the soldiers and managed to get Wilf into the kitchen. Shaun helped confused as to what was going on until he saw his pre-packed suitcase, courtesy of Donna Noble.

After 5 minutes of exchanging pleasantries, Mel burst through the door, struggling with two suitcases. The Doctor rushed to assist her and they all pile into the TARDIS. Silvia, Mel and Wilf immediately make a beeline for the library as Donna and Rose help the Doctor pilot the TARDIS as Shaun stands on one of the many slopes.

The TARDIS was in flight for three short minutes, until the Doctor leant on a button, sending them hurtling to somewhere impossible.

After a rather bumpy landing, the Doctor examined the TARDIS, checking where they were and his face falls despite his eyes lighting up with hope.
"Where the hell are we Doctor?" Donna asks calmly and gently. The Doctor ignores her question and sprints to the double doors, pulling his navy coat on as he pulls open the doors to reveal a house, with a recognisable blonde standing rather confused in her driveway.

A/N this is my first time writing a structured story so please be nice 😭 also thank you to MoonyXxPadfoot  for giving me the confidence to write this and making my idea sound good😂 and thank you for attempting to help me to name the title although "errrr" would make a brilliant story😂

I will update with a longer chapter next this is just to develop the plot as it gets more exciting next 😁