50.

I made it to my car before Isaac and Scott caught me and ended up with a broken wrist each for stopping me. The only reason I came back to the locker room was because Mr. Stilinski was looking for me. Otherwise, I would be figuring out where the hell Stiles was.

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner to try and figure out what happened with Jackson," Mr. Stilinski said to me, Scott, and Isaac in the locker room an hour later. "I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." his face fell, and I furiously wiped away the angry tears that haven't stopped falling for an hour now. "Well, I don't know what that means," he said sadly. "Um...Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him..."

"We'll call you," I said, hating how shaky my voice was. "I'll call you straight away. I promise."

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all of the attention or something," Scott said. "We'll find him."

"Yeah," Mr. Stilinski sighed and then looked at me. "I'll see you at home, okay?" I only nodded, knowing I wasn't going home until Stiles was back.

Mr. Stilinksi walked away, and I turned my back to the boys, feeling myself fall apart as I took in shaky breaths. Gerard had Stiles. Who else would? He has Stiles and I have no idea what or where he is.

"Riah," Scott said gently, pulling me into a hug. "We're gonna find him, okay?"

I shook my head, covering my mouth to quiet my sobs, I couldn't lose Stiles. "Who knows what's happening to him right now."

"McCall," coach said from behind us and I stepped away from Scott, wiping away my tears with shaky hands before turning around, but keeping half my body hidden behind Isaac who stepped in front of me.

"We need you on the team, okay?" coach said to Scott. "You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, coach," Scott said.

"All right," coach mumbled, starting to walk away but stopped, turning back. "I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we...I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," Scott said with his whole heart.

Coach nodded, walking away. The second he left the locker room, and I couldn't hear anyone else in here with us, I pushed Scott over and didn't waste a second ripping the door off Stiles' locker and throwing behind me.

"You actually scare me," Isaac said from behind me. I ignored him, pulling out Stiles' marvel hoodie he let me use the night Scott got bit. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we all are," I said, throwing one shoe at him and then the other shoe at Scott. "Look, I don't give a fuck who we have to kill, but we're getting Stiles back."

I looked up from the hoodie, only for Scott to turn me around, where I came face to face with Derek.

"Now is not the time to test me," I snapped at him, pointing a finger.

"We need to talk," he said, tucking his hands behind his back.

Stiles' hoodie fell from my hand as my father walked around the corner with a grin. "All of us."

"Scott," I said quietly, staring at my father as my rage snapped for the last time.

"Yeah?" Scott nervously asked behind me.

"Find Stiles," was all I said before using my vampire speed and pinning my father to the wall by his throat, the force so strong that the wall behind him cracked. "I should kill you," I seethed and for the first time in my life, there was true fear in his eyes.