16. our room

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The day was spent with the sound of sniffing and sobbing those were coming out from Taehyung's room. He was quite depressed and desperately wanted to see his granny. So he walked to the exit door and tried to open it but I was locked from the outside.

Jimin looked sad after watching Taehyung clinging to the exit door.

"Taebear... please calm down. Jin hyung will talk to Namjoon hyung. You will see your granny soon. I'm sure she is fine just-"

"STOP... JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH... OPEN THE DOOR YOU BASTER... "Taehyung was banging on the door which was still closed by the guards who were standing outside the door for safety.

Jin felt bad for Jimin too so he walked to him and give him a consoling pat then walked to Taehyung who didn't eat a thing and still sitting there on the floor, holding the door knob.

His condition was not so good; he hadn't eaten since the last day. It was evening and getting dark which made Jin worried as Jungkook gave him the responsibility of Taehyung.

"Taehyung... I already promise to you. At least believe me at once. I'm telling you that I'll take you to your granny. Just give me some time. When Joonie comes back I'll talk to him, I promise. But please eat something you didn't eat and drink. At this rate you will get sick and what will your granny think if she sees you in this condition?"

Taehyung looked at him and wiped his tears and looked at him with his doe eyes.

"But you're all the same... what if... you deceive me?" Jin smiled at him lovingly and cornered his hair behind his ear.

"I'll not... I'll do anything for my brother." Taehyung stands up and is about to walk towards Jin. Then the door opened and Jungkook walked inside with a tired face. The long curly hair was almost covering his eyes.

Taehyung looked at him and grabbed his collar angrily. Jin and Jimin looked scared for Taehyung because Jungkook came back from a deal that caused some bloodshed and his shirt was a little bloody.

Taehyung noticed the blood stain on his white shirt and started hitting on him.

"So you killed another person or another family... you are a killer... a monster... mons-" his energy was getting low, then fainted in Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook couldn't say a word before he fainted. But after holding him he just glared at Jin and picked Taehyung in bridal style.

"I need an explanation hyung." He glared at Jin and Jimin then left for his room with Taehyung's limped body.

Jimin quickly got something to eat meanwhile Jimin made some favorite soup for him too.

Jungkook gently placed Taehyung on his bed and covered him with the blanket.

He quickly dialed a number.

"Come here in two minutes, quickly." He threw his mobile and sat beside Taehyung, staring at him.

"Why are you doing this to you... " he whispered while touching tenderly the red cheeks that were stained with dry tears.

Then his eyes fell on his cuffs and sleeve. He walked to his walk-in wardrobe and changed into a comfy hoodie quickly because he didn't want his baby bear to see his bloody shirt again and traumatized him.

Suddenly a knock interrupted his thoughts and Jin walked inside, behind him a man with his briefcase and a stethoscope around his neck, panting heavily as he was running a marathon.

Jungkook stepped aside and gestured him to check Taehyung. He quickly checked him with a stethoscope and was about to touch his pulse then Jungkook stopped him by holding his wrist.

"Don't touch him..." Jin wants to slap that man very badly at his statement but he can't. But the fear on the man's face encourages him.

"Jungkook... let him check. He is just checking his pulse and nothing else. Try to und-" He stopped when Jungkook glared at Jin, which made him stop.

"Here take this one to check him. Because I hate when someone else touches what's mine... and I'll punish who did that from the last months." Jungkook gave tissue to a doctor who held it and checked Taehyung's pulse by covering his wrist with tissue.

Jungkook glanced behind the Jin where Jimin was standing with an equally scared face as the doctor, at the last sentence of Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon... he is just weak and I think hadn't eaten anything for hours. I'll give you some medicines. Just make sure he will eat before the medicines." The doctor injected in Taehyung's arm carefully, not to touch his skin.

"Hmm... leave." The doctor quickly gathered up his things and left the room. Jimin also left from there. Jin was standing there but he couldn't hold back and spoke with a lot of courage.

"Jungkook... You hired Jimin and let him be his friend. Why are you saying things like that? He was just doing the things you want." Jungkook glared at him and took hasty steps towards him which caused him to step back.

"I never allowed him to touch him." He punched the wall because he couldn't see the fear in one of his family members.

"Just leave me alone hyung... I'm tired... and prepare some food I'll feed him by myself." He tiredly sat on the other side of the bed and leaned back on the headboard with closed eyes.

Jin left him because he didn't want to fuel his disturbed and angry state. But the mental note to talk about Jimin's safety with Namjoon because he was the only person who could save him from Jungkook.

It was midnight when Taehyung woke up and looked around. It was not his room. He groaned and was about to stand up with his closed eyes a hand stopped him from moving further. Then he felt hot breath on his nape that caused his eyes to open widely.

"Baby... stay calm... you're in your room.

I mean our room."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

The days are hectic.

I'll update soon my new horror one, yeyyyyyy👏👏👏

Hope you like this one too.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts

Purple you all 💜