Ch-5

Jungkook's POV

Y/N is a cute girl but a little crazy, well it's good that she agreed to this contract marriage otherwise I would have had to marry Mari.Now if Y/n signs these papers then we will become legal husband and wife, I have already signed them.  I heard a knock on the door "come in", I said knowing who it would be,and now she is here in front of me, my soon to be wife.

Sir, you called me, Y/n asked. Yes, I called you to sign these papers, I told her. What are these papers? Why do I have to sign them? She asked me.
These are our contract marriage papers, sign them and we will go to meet grandmother tomorrow,and when will you shift with me?, I asked her. I will see when I can shift but sir, I wanted to ask you something, Y/n said nervously.

Yes ask me what you want to ask, I said to her.Sir, I wanted some advance, please deduct it from my salary. Ok but there is no need to deduct salary, now you will become my wife so it is my responsibility to take care of your expenses. I assure her and she just smile as a reply.

Y/n's POV

I had signed the marriage papers, I can't believe that today I have actually become the wife of someone whom I had lied about being his wife. Oh God this handsome rich and famous CEO is my husband, I am very happy but when I remember that this marriage is just on paper then I feel sad.  It feels like someone has broken my heart into a thousand pieces But why do I feel like I don't even love Jungkook?

I was thinking all this when Jungkook grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him and I collided with his hard chest,my heartbeat starts increasing and it feels as if lots of butterflies are dancing in my stomach,my cheeks are red because of blushing, suddenly I'm feeling very hot because of him. What happened Mrs.Jeon, why are you so shy? He said teasingly. Oh god what happened to him all of sudden. Wh-what are y-you talking about? I am not shy, why would I be? Then he raised his eyebrow and said Oh come on, those red tomato like cheeks of yours are saying something else. I want to nom nom your cheeks. I was still processing whatever he just said,  want to nom nom my cheeks what does he meant, just then Jungkook bit my right cheek slightly, and my cheeks turned darkest shade of red.

Yah!!! What happened to you suddenly? Why are you talking like this are you drunk? I asked him as I pushed him away from me. I can't handle him, I know I fantasize about him sometimes, but in actual I feel very shy in front of him.

You look so cute when you blush. he said and sat on his chair. Shift with me till tomorrow, and yes, don't feel bad, I was just kidding, thought that now we are a married couple, so I can joke a little with you, Jungkook said. No problem, I will shift by tonight. I said. Can we be friends now? Jungkook asked me as I nodded. Then he open his arms and hugged me, but just then a girl entered in his office wearing a hot yet decent dress and she was looking beautiful.She came and hugged Jungkook and to my surprise, Jungkook also hugged her and that too very tightly. How are you my cupcake? Jungkook asked her.wth
Jungkook nicknamed her MY CUPCAKE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Sorry for the short chapter, actually I am not able to get time to write chapters, I have too much workload these days. Do vote if you like this chapter.😊💜