Unfortunately, at this point almost all my clothes didn't fit, so I opted for a black short bodysuit and a white "Bichette" jersey to go on top. I looked behind me in the mirror as I was applying my makeup, watching Bo slide his underwear on and look through his closet for an outfit.

"You never fail to remind me how I ended up pregnant" I said with a smirk.

He giggled shyly as I saw him attempt to hide the blush that coated his cheeks, mumbling out an "easy tiger" as he continued to rummage through the closet.

"Baby I can't find my black jeans" he said from deeper in the closet.

"They're in the dryer!" I shouted so he could hear me properly, giggling at how much of a train wreck he was when getting ready.

"Thanks love" he said quickly as he pecked my cheek and raced down to the laundry room.

I decided to clip my hair back with a claw clip as we hadn't even left the house yet but the heat had already begun creeping up my neck, knowing it would be a sweaty and uncomfortable day.

As I was getting up, Bo stumbled back into the room with his jeans on, pulling a white t-shirt over his head and giving me a dorky smile to signify that he was ready to go.

I giggled as I put a pair of sunglasses on my head, pushing my hair back.

Bo grabbed my hand and gave me another soft kiss before leading me outside to the car to head to the ballpark.

Once we arrived, Bo walked around to the passenger side and opened the door for me, taking my hand and helping me step out of the car.

"Bo i'm pregnant, not paralyzed, I can step out on my own" I said sarcastically with an eye roll, the two of us hearing giggles from across the lot.

"Yooo the Bichette's are here!" Cavan yelled as he and a group of other players were walking up to us.

"Okay I want to look this good pregnant" Kay said, coming up and giving me a hug.

"Oh please I look like a whale" I joked back.

"Aye" Bo said in a warning tone, hating when I talked bad about myself.

We all continued to walk into the centre, being greeted by Blue Jays staff and seeing all the kids running around on the field.

Before I could greet anyone, I felt little hands grabbing at my legs.

"Auntie you're so big!" George Jr. yelled out, gaining a couple laughs from people who could hear.

"Georgie we don't say things like that it can hurt people's feeling" Charlise said following behind him, rolling her eyes tiredly.

"That's okay, aunties tummy is so big because her baby is also getting big" I explained with a giggle.

He wrapped his arms around my neck as I scooped him up to give him a hug, struggling to sit him around my bump as my eyes landed on George who was waving at me, holding their younger son. I waved back with a smile.

The other kids came up to greet me as I chased them around the field for a bit, playing tag and pretending to be a monster when I was "it" that had all the kids clutching their stomachs with laughter. I took turns lifting up the kids and spinning them in the air, occasionally seeing Bo shoot daggers at me from across the field as I knew he was getting stressed out. I continued to run around the turf, hand-in-hand with Landry and Toby.

As Sutton came up to be to ask to be lifted up again, Jessica, Taylor, and Madison came up to gather the kids, "Okay let's give auntie a break for now before uncle Bo loses his mind" Taylor joked.