When we were still newly weds, we experimented with different positions – I took her from behind, I took her sitting down, and I took her standing as she clung to me, her legs wrapped around my hips while I was holding her in my arms. And more than getting pleasure, I realized that what I enjoy more was watching her receive pleasure from me.

"Redley..." she moaned my name and my mouth left the softness of her breast to kiss her thoroughly on the mouth.

She ground herself against me rotating her hips until I could hear a thrumming in my ears as blood rushed to my head.

"I want to thrust into you harder..."

"Do you want me beneath you...?"

I shook my head. "Ayoko...d'yan ka lang...but I need my hands for leverage..."

She nodded.

I stretched my arms behind me, my palms flat against the bed as I rocked into her.

She met me thrust for thrust, her breathing becoming uneven. I knew that she was nearing her climax and for a split-second I thought that I wasn't going to make it – that I was going to reach my orgasm before she did.

"Red..." She whimpered slapping a hand over her mouth, her slick muscles tightening around me until I, too, found my release.

She placed a chaste kiss on my cheek before she sagged bonelessly against me.

I protectively wrapped my arms around her before reclining on the bed.

"Okay ka lang?" I whispered against her hair. "Napagod ang Lalabs?"

"This is still the best cardio ever..." she murmured.

I chuckled. "Who needs a gym membership when we can do this everyday?"

"When we're old and no longer able to perform, that's when we need a gym membership."

"Lalabs, I promise to perform even when my knees say other wise."

She laughingly kissed me on the chin. "Was I too loud? Baka mamaya narinig na pala ng buong bahay na nag-aano tayo."

"We're married, malamang alam nilang nag-aano tayo. But, no, you weren't too loud. Just loud enough to drive me crazy."

She pushed against my chest to peep into my face.

"Bakit po, Mrs. Yu?"

"Naalala ko na namang inaway mo ako..."

"Lalabs..." I groaned. "Lalabs, naman. Patawarin mo na ako. Akala ko ba okay na tayo? Ayoko nang mag-away tayo ulit."

"Eh, sa naalala ko..."

"Hindi ko na 'yun uulitin, I promise. Nangangako akong tatawag sa'yo o mag-ti-text kung may gan'ung pangyayari ulit na ipinagdadasal kong sana ay wala na kasi nakakapagod s'ya. Sumakit ulo ko kagabi, Lalabs. Totoo."

"Ewan ko sa'yo..."

"Lalabs, please...awat na. Suko na nga ako, eh..."

Pero, gan'un si Green – mabilis ka n'yang napapatawad 'yun nga lang ay ang tagal n'yang nakakalimutan. The issue would linger inside her head for weeks and I knew that I had hurt her so bad last time that it would probably take at least a month before she'd forget our argument.

"Ganito na lang, every time naalala mo 'yung away natin, lambingin mo ako para malambing kita. At kapag nasa klase ako, text ka lang, ako ang tatawag para lambingin ka."

"Baka naman mabuntis ako nang wala sa oras kapag nilambing kita araw-araw," she said.

I nuzzled her cheek. "Hindi ka ba safe ngayon?"