48.

I had spent the last few days barely sleeping since what had happened at the police station and Lydia's party. The whole commotion with Matt didn't faze me much, but what happened in that hallucination with my little brother, Leon, did affect me. It was destroying me.

Every time I would close my eyes, I would see him screaming while covered in flames. It felt so real, smelt so real. When the fire happened years ago, I thought I heard my brothers screams of agony for me, and I guess I was always right about that.

Those same screams always haunted me, only more than ever now. Sometimes when I was driving, I would hear them and nearly crash. There had been a few times while I was on the phone to Stiles and I would hear them, making me fall silent.

But that wasn't even one of my main problems.

Melissa knew. She knew her son was a werewolf and that her adopted daughter was a part of the supernatural. Scott was broken and hurt because she had barely spoken a word to either of us, which was why I decided to move out. I didn't want her uncomfortable and she and Scott had their own issues to work on.

I found out why Allison asked for Derek, wanting to kill him. My cousin had bit her mom because she was trying to kill Scott, which in all honesty, fair enough. I would've done the same. I did also know what it was like to lose a parent, especially a mom. Yet, I stepped back from her too. I was a Hale, and she didn't need me in her life. Plus, she went from sweet, to bloodthirsty.

Stiles and I talked for about an hour a day, but I hadn't gone to see him, and I hadn't told him where I had been sleeping...Which was anywhere I could park my car. Since a few days ago, I've felt like I needed to step back and take a breath before I suffocated in this endless circle of hell.

The only good things that had happened was that Matt was found near the police station, dead. Someone had drowned him. That was great news actually. But the best news was that Mr. Stilinski was sheriff again for finding out the killer...with help from us three. But he needed the moment, and we weren't going to take that from him.

Also, I'd found out this morning that Gerard was now the one controlling Jackson. So we have a werewolf hunter with a weapon that could easily wipe us all out. Freaking fantastic.

I slammed the guidance office door shut behind me, clutching my car keys in my hand tightly. The school thought it would be good for me to see Miss Morrell after what happened at the police station, but here's the thing, I don't talk to people about how I feel. Never have. Never will. And I'm keeping it that way.

I throw open the front doors of the school, slowing down once I noticed Isaac leaning against my car. I hadn't seen him or Erica since the rave because of all the shit that had been happening, which was why I was surprised to see him now.

"Hi," I said flatly, walking up to my car as he looked up with a troubling face. "You okay?"

"I gotta ask you a favour," he said as I stopped in front of him near the passenger door and nodded. "Do you think you could take me to Scott?"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, looking at the time. Right now, Scott would be at work, but it's Deaton—He wouldn't care if we showed up and it wasn't like I had anything else to do.

"Get in," I told him, walking around the driver's door. "He's at work, but it should be fine for us to rock up."

"You sure?" he questioned, opening the door as I got in. "He won't get annoyed?"

I turned the car on, looking over at him getting in. "Since when have you had second thoughts?" It was a genuine question. Isaac rarely thought twice about something since the moment I met him.