47.

I was fuming as Stiles handcuffed his father to a bench in the holding room. Scott and I stood near, but not close enough for me to do anything without Matt shooting either Stiles or Mr. Stilinski, which was where his gun was aimed.

"Tighter," Matt ordered Stiles, putting his finger of the trigger of the gun.

"Do what he says, Stiles," Mr. Stilinski said, looking up at his son.

Stiles was annoyed and pissed but clicked the handcuff tighter around his dads wrist.

Matt nodded and then shoved grabbed Stiles' shoulder, keeping the gun at his back as he forced us to walk out of the cells. The piece of shit knew that using Stiles was his only protect against me, and I would kill him when I could for just that. Did he seriously think he would get out of here alive?

Scott was a few steps ahead of me as we walked down the hallway and I slowed down, smelling blood smother me alive the further we got down the hallway.

Scott abruptly stopped and I nearly crashed into him, looking down a hallway beside us to see blood splattered on the walls with three dead officers torn apart. The sight was horrid, and for once I didn't feel like drinking any blood at all.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" Scott asked Matt who looked down the hallway and Stiles stopped beside me, going pale.

"No," Matt chuckled, "that's what Jackson's for. I just think about killing them, and he does it."

Matt shoved his gun into Stiles back again and I sent him a glare, following Scott down the hall and back into Mr. Stilinski's office.

"Neriah, start shredding the files and evidence with McCall while Stiles, you can delete the videos," Matt ordered, eyeing the desk behind the three of us.

I stayed rooted in place, as did the boys. If he wanted shit done, then why not do it himself? Not only was he a murder, but a lazy piece of shit.

"NOW!" he shouted, waving his gun around.

I scoffed, walking around the desk with Stiles and Scott. Scott started shredding pages into the shredder while I handed him the files, hating every single thing about this. If I could just get the gun pointed anywhere but at Stiles and Scott, then I could easily break his neck or literally rip him in half.

"Deleted," Stiles broke the silence after ten minutes of us destroying evidence. "And we're done. All right, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first—whatever that means—I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima."

A car approached outside, the headlights shining through the office blinds and my stomach dropped as I remembered that Melissa was coming here.

"Sounds like your mom's here, McCall," Matt drawled.

"Matt, don't do this," Scott panicked. "When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt."

My stomach dropped at the loud sound of a door opening, followed by footsteps. Melissa was already inside, only a few rooms away from us and Matt with the gun.

"If you don't move now, I'm going to kill Stiles first," Matt said with a dry chuckle and I looked at Stiles, seeing the fear in his eyes. "And then I'm going to get Jackson to kill Riah, and then your mom."

Scott looked at Stiles and then me and we gave him a subtle nod before he walked for the door. I tried to keep Stiles in front of me so I would be behind him and closer to Matt, but Matt was one step ahead and shoved me forward behind Scott, once again using Stiles as a shield.