Chapter 4 Talking

Start from the beginning

Midnight: Calm down, Midoriya, your mumbling is creeping me.

Izuku: Sorry.

Midnight: It's okay, and yes. I'm allowed, too. I talked to Principal Nezu about the idea of me doing the Hero Work-Studies and taking someone under my wings. He accepted my ideas. Granted with your internship, Gran Torino busy doing police work, All Might's retirement, and who knows when the League of Villains plotting their next move ever since the destruction in Deika City, we need to get started on getting the Students to resume their Work-Studies with their respective Pro Heroes. So, do you want to do your Work-study with the R Rated Pro Hero standing in front of you?

Izuku absorbs everything that Midnight says to him and knows that she is right. He thinks about doing his Work-Studies with the R Rated Pro Hero Midnight herself, and his mind is made up and ready to answer her question.

Izuku: I accept your offer to do my Work-Studies with you, Ms. Midnight!

Midnight: Great!

Midnight extended her hand as Izuku did the same shake hands with each other, only for Midnight to pull him into another hug, which Izuku gave her a hug as well.

Midnight: We are going to have great adventures together, you and I.

Izuku: I'm looking forward to it.

They both let each other go and looked at the clock to see it's 7:15 pm

Midnight: Hmm, I should get you back to the dorms. Want me to come and walk you there, Midoriya?

Izuku: Yes.

Izuku and Midnight walked together to return back to the dorms as the sky above is getting dark, and stars were shining above as their conversation continued.

Midnight: So how was your day time with Eri?

Izuku: It was fun. we had fun at the playground, eating Candy Apples, and we had dinner at my mother's apartment.

Midnight: That sounds like you both had fun.

Izuku: Yeah.

Midnight: We're here. I must go then. See you, Midoriya!

Izuku wanted to tell Midnight about something else.

Izuku: Ms. Midnight wait!

Midnight: Yes?

Izuku: I- I wanted to say thank you for what did. I really appreciate it, and I was hoping we could talk some more. Maybe getting to know about yourself?

Midnight: Aww, is someone trying to get to know little old me.

Izuku: Yes, uh, I mean-

Midnight: Of course, so long as I get to know you too. One last thing, I may not have a Valentine's Day gift for you but I do want to whisper something to you, but you need to work your way to it. So (whisper).

Midnight whispered something to Izuku that made him blush at what she whispered to him by his ear, which made Midnight giggle at his reaction.

Midnight: See you soon.

Midnight leaves as Izuku can't believe that he had a long talk with the R Rated Pro Hero. Izuku turns around and enters back inside the dorms to see his classmates.

Class 1-A: Midoriya!

Izuku: Hi guys.

Iida: Where have you been?

Yaoyorozu: Yeah, you and Eri were gone so long that we were worried for both of your safeties.

Izuku: It's okay, Yaoyorozu. Eri is safe with Nejire. Sorry if I worried you guys.

Kaminari: It's okay, man. You always know how to show up like usual.

Izuku nodded his head and walked back to his dorm only for Uraraka to speak to him

Uraraka: Deku, can we talk?

Izuku: No, I don't want to talk to you.

Uraraka: Come on, Deku, I'm sorry.

Uraraka said, almost in tears.

Izuku: No! I can't accept your apology now. Not after what you did.

Iida: That's enough, Uraraka let him go.

Yaoyorozu: What you did can't be fixed anymore. You need to move on, just like how Midoriya moves on in life from you.

Uraraka feels dejected that they are right as Midoriya leaves back to his dorm and locks the door behind him.

Izuku: Tomorrow is gonna be great that I get to do my Work-Studies with the R Rated Pro Hero. As for Uraraka, she needs to move on, just like how I moved on from her.

End of Chapter 4. Our green hair boy will be getting the chance to not only do his Work-study with the R Rated Pro Hero but also to get to know her. Chapter 5 coming soon. Have a great day or night!