fuck off my phone bitch.

"go head n block him" I said passing the phone to her.

"okay" she mumbled grabbing her phone, as soon as she was gon block him his dumb ass called ha and I suck my teeth.

"what should I do?" she looked worried.

"pick up" I looked at her in the eyes while clenching my jaw.

"I don't think that's a good id-"

"pick up A'marie"

"fine" she mugged picking up and I snatch da phone off her.

"blue fuck wrong witchu?-"

"ay listen if I catch you calling my girl's number again on ronald mcdonald you gon never see da day of light again she mine and mine only nigga fuck off her phone bra" I ended the call before he said anything else, I look over at Genesis looking down tryna hide her smile.

"fuck u smilin foe?"

"I'm really your girl?" she asked softly tilting her head while her hands laid on my chest, while I laid my hands on her thighs.

"you only mines n das a promise I'm gon keep ma" I suck my bottom lip while grabbing her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

-

GENESIS A'MARIE JOHNSON

genesis's POV

"I'm happy your dealing with you anxiety gee gee!" Dr Holly said excitedly. "tell me how how things are going so far, again you don't have to if your not comfortable"

"so far things are slowly coming together, my mental health is getting better after I met someone new"

"what are their names?" She asked.

"his name is jai, I don't know how to explain it but he makes me happy and makes me feel loved in any type of way" I said truthfully, it's only been a few weeks and I never felt like this with someone before this fast, his different.

"I'm glad he makes you feel that way, I'm generally happy you finding things easy"

"I appreciate you Dr Holly, for helping me get through the dark times" I held my tears thinking about thinking about my trauma and how I moved on.

-
same day
4:56 PM

"lemme see yo face mama"