"What are you doing?", I pushed him away slowly.

He smiled and answered, "that's what she was doing, under the table".

My eyes widened. I felt my blood oozing up. How dare she touch him like that?

He held me by my waist and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"That's why I stood up from there,that time, she is too sticky", he murmured.

I placed my palm on his cheeks and said, "Sorry Vivaan sir, I doubted on you ".

"No problem, from next time if you feel any doubt, just ask me directly, okay?".

I nodded my head.

"Aisha", he called me in low voice.
His voice seems so sexy whenever he calls me by this name.

I hummed.

He lifted himself a little up and placed his mouth near my ear. He kissed slowly on my earlobe and a moan left my mouth.

His hot breathe was hitting all over my ear and he murmured,

"For next time, just letting you know.
I'm purely a virgin and I saved it for my wife".

Blood rushed to my cheeks after hearing him and my cheeks turned strawberry red. I was blushing so hard.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling.
He stretched his hand and held me tightly.

"Good night Aisha", he muttered.

"Good night", I replied and soon drifted to my sleep with blushing cheeks.

~~~~

Next morning when I woke up, he was still sleeping. Half of his body was over mine.

I slowly caressed his head.
He was looking so cute while sleeping.
His messy hairs, his thick brows and lashes.
His beards that I love the most.

I thought of taking the advantage of my sleeping husband. I pushed him slowly on the bed and hovered half of my body over him.

I gently touched his face.
I moved my face closer to him. I placed my lips slowly over his cheeks and kissed him on his cheeks for the first time. I smiled looking at him.

Then I placed my head on the crook of his neck and hid my face inside me.
But all of a sudden, he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly under his grip.

"What are you doing wifey?", his lazy voice hit my ears.

I was taken aback. I thought he was sleeping.
My cheeks again turned red but this time because of the embarrassment.

I was lying over his body and he was holding me tightly. My face was against his hard chest.

He lowered his  head a little and looked at me.
He caressed my back and demanded,
"I need a kiss".

I was quiet.
"If you'll stay quiet, I'll take it myself".

"No", I said and tried to get away from his grip but he was holding me tightly.

"But you just kissed me in my sleep baby, what's the problem now?".

I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

He was hell bent on to take a kiss from me.
"Please leave me na, someone will come".

"Who will come baby, it's our room  and also it's locked!", he said and I knew now that I had no other option.

I lifted my face up slowly and said,
"At least leave me, then only I'll be able kiss you na".

He loosened his grip a little and I sat up slowly on his midriff.

He was looking at me with his naughty eyes and smiling.
I bent down a little forward and brought my lips closer to his face.

Our breathes was fanning each other's skin.
I placed my lips slowly on his cheeks one by one.

He smiled and I tried to get down from him but he held me by my thighs and said,
"I asked for a lip kiss".

I slapped a little tightly on his naked chest and said, "You didn't specify it. Don't act smart now".

I pushed his hands aside and stepped from the bed.

I left him alone to finish my morning business.

Soon, after breakfast he left for the office and I sat in the hall with my laptop as I had to complete an assignment assigned by Vivaan sir itself.

At times, maa and papaji also accompanied me. We even had our evening tea and snacks together.

I don't know why Vivaan sir feels himself detached from his parents, he don't even talk about them much. With me, they always behaves so good, so lovingly.

But I don't have the strength to ask him about this. Maybe one day he will open up himself infront of me~