Freddy could feel his whole world ending, Goldie being apart of it, he had known all along he failed Goldie as guidance, he wished he had loved him rather than shamefully looking at him, maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way.

"It's no use." Goldie snickered. "There's no time to escape, the flames are building this very moment." Bonnie and Freddy looked back, they smelt the ash and smoke within the air. "Bonnie, let me handle this. Go secure the others and find an exit." Freddy hurriedly commanded. "But what about you? I don't want to leave you alone with this psycho!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Just go!" Freddy cried out. Bonnie had a wept of guilt form within his eyes as he followed Freddy's instructions and hurriedly ran to find the others.

Goldie looked back at Bonnie who had ran out the door. "What an idiot, he had opportunity after another to rule with me." Goldie sighed. Goldie now approached Freddy closer, his grin growing more malicious as the gasoline carried the flames throughout the pizzeria. "Look at you, I remember the day you first arrived here." Freddy calmly spoke, "I was beyond thrilled, a new animatronic with large ambition." Goldie confusedly looked at Freddy, "Yeah, and?" He questioned. Freddy smiled, "Immediately upon your arrival I felt an immediate connection, it's most likely because you reminded me a lot of myself. Your desire to make the pizzeria full of life, you were amazing Goldie." Goldie felt his plans crumble the more and more Freddy spoke.

Meanwhile, amongst the pit of the flames, Bonnie had hurriedly gathered all the other animatronics. "Aye! There's got to be some sort of exit!" Foxy cried out. Toy Chica gathered Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy, the three of them looked around anxiously, "There's an exit in the kitchen! Let's check there!" Chica suggested. "Good idea let's go!" Bonnie yelled out. Bonnie had sent everyone towards the kitchen, trying their best to avoid any flames. Bonnie glanced over at Mari, who hadn't budged. "Mari? Are you coming, let's go!" Bonnie grabbed Mari's hand, but she pulled away.
"It's okay.. I'll catch up with you guys." She calmingly assured. "Just go." She gestured Bonnie to follow the others, Bonnie frowned and went to catch up with everyone.

Mari's POV:
My whole life, has been surrounded with joy. Through laughter, and even tears, I always made the best of it. Even though I spent most of my time within my box, this pizzeria is my whole world.. and now I'm watching it all crumble.
Everyone here had their flaws that they came to me for, but the flaw they all shared was their self judgement. Everyone here is wonderful, even Goldie. I hate to say goodbye to a home that had been structured to be a foundation of joy.
I apologize now, Bonnie, I'm not going to be able to catch up with you. I hope you and the others find peace and happiness for all of your life and shed even more happy memories to come. Even though I won't be present in those new memories, I hope I will still be present within all the love and times we spent together.
Goldie, I know you've been blinded by hatred, I know you've secretly covered up your self hatred with your claims of insightful revenge. Wherever you are, I hope peace finds you as well.
Looking back on each drawing the children would make throughout their stay here, it brings me so much joy. I hope that after the smoke clears, all of your lives seem to be meaningful just as much as they meant to me.

POV ends.
Goldie felt the warm embrace of flames now filled within the majority of the back room. "This is the room where I embraced true death, and now I'm reliving it. When you locked me in the back room for 10 years, I could feel myself rotting." Goldie gave Freddy a final glance, his expression remained sincere. The flames now single handedly surrounded Goldie and Freddy.  "I hope that.. in another life I could be able to live up to your expectations, Freddy." Freddy gave Goldie a cold smile, "There is no other life, Goldie."
The flames had now snuffed out the light.

Meanwhile...

Springtrap had arrived back at Nicks home. "No one shuts me down that easily." Springtrap said, quietly re- entering her home with the help of the spare key they hid under the mat. "This... this is how it needs to be. She'll be happier this way! That way we can be together, FOREVER!" He menacingly smiled as he went towards her room. He creaked the door open and walked inside. The sound of the door opening woke up Deliah. "Who's there?" She said sleepily. She rubbed her eyes. "S-springtrap? What are you doing here?" She asked nervously. "Hey Dels! Ya know, I've been considering for a while if I should kill you or not. I came over today in hopes of being able to come back into your life peacefully, but since that's out of the question, I have to bring us together in the only way imaginable. Out from behind his back he pulled out the head of the Bonnie animatronic. "This way we can be together forever! Though late to the party, you're still my favorite."

Springtrap tackled Deliah and forcefully placed her into the springlock suit. "Though this death seems over the edge, it's the most practical! This way I can guarantee nothing goes wrong!" "S-springtrap.. please, don't-!" The spring locks within her suit went off. One by one they began to pierce through her skin. Deliah let out a gut wrenching scream as her body began to contort within the suit. Nick heard her screams from down the hall. He grabbed the gun by his nightstand and raced into Deliah's room. "DELIAH, WHATS WRONG-" he yelled, kicking open the door. Springtrap turned around to face Nick. "Why hello, Nicholas." He said. Nick looked at Deliah whose motions had suddenly stopped. The screaming had ended, and she was nothing more than a corpse that lay dead on the ground. Nick covered his mouth with his hands and fell to his knees, crawling over to Deliah and holding what used to be her head. "HOW COULD YOU?!" Nick yelled, his sobs muffling his voice. "Why the long face, Nicholas? She's not completely dead! She's just... trapped with me!" He chuckled. "You sick bastard!" Nick yelled. "I thought you loved her! I thought you wanted to change!" His breathing became shallow as he let out wallowing screams. "You're right, Nick! I do love her! That's why I did this! That way nothing can tear us apart ever again. And you're right, I did want to change. But I've realized someone as demented as I am incapable of change. If you would've let me back into her life, she'd still be here right now. She died due to her own father's bad choices, how tragic.."

Nick yelled in agony. "I'm so sorry, my sweet girl. Daddy is so sorry." Nick loaded his gun, and shot himself. Nick recoiled and collapsed, his body falling closely to Deliah's. Tears streamed down Nicks face. Springtrap looked in shock at the sight of Nicks death. The gunshot woke up Harry. He looked outside his window. "Oh no..."

He hurriedly got out of bed and ran over to Deliah's house, the door still wide open. "Deliah! Deliah where are you?!" He yelled. Once he walked into Deliah's room he froze. There he saw Deliah and Nick both dead on the floor. Blood spewed out of the animatronic suit Deliah was placed into, and Nick lay face down on the floor, blood dripping out of his head. Harry looked up at Springtrap. "Dude... what have you done...?" He gasped, frozen in fear.

"What? I did what your uncle suggested! I talked things over with Nick!" Springtrap began to menacingly laugh. Harry fell to his knees and cupped his hands over his face, letting out a scream. The voices in Springtrap's head grew louder, the children mocking him. Springtrap took the blood on his hands and wrote "it's me" on the wall. The world began to spin as he began to spiral. He fell to his knees with his hands cupping his head tightly. He let out a deafening shriek and he began to rip himself apart. He began to laugh hysterically as he looked at Deliah's lifeless body. "Don't worry, Dels. Nothing will ever take you away from me now. Nothing."