Entering the realm of death

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Once I get to know about what I am researching, I will deal with you mercilessly", Dylan thought as he stared at Mandy. "You know nothing, innocent merman. I always manage to cover my tracks well so in a thousand years to come, you will never find out my secret and I will continue to live" Mandy thought with a coquettish grin on her face. Dylan walked out from the front.

"So painful. A great merman is now a puppet all thanks to love. It's helping me anyway so why should I bother? I don't know what nonsense humans gain from loving each other. They will only suffer but still, they never learn that loving someone is a mistake. I trust my humble self, I love myself, I and me alone. At least I got rid of those three, it's Friday today, and I have to go where I need to be.

"Brother, Mandy has made her move. Follow Mandy wherever she is going while I find Doris in the meantime. I will go in your car and you can take a motorcycle so she won't suspect you are after her. Keep an eye on her well" Dylan said to Marvin.

Mandy enters a cave where she wants to go. A woman's voice can be heard as she sings a lullaby. The mischievous smile on the face of Mandy said it all. She looked at the cage in front of her "Shut up!" She shouted while the woman in the cage, with a chain locked in her legs, stopped singing and feared Mandy. Mandy opened the cage and forcefully collected the doll from the woman who didn't seem to be in her right senses.

"Give me my baby. Don't kill my child" the woman begged. "Why should I give you a baby that is already dead?" Mandy asked. "That is my baby, the one whom you are holding. Return my child to me, I will do whatever you say" the woman begged. "I have forgotten that it is useless to talk to you since you aren't in your senses after what I did to you years ago. Such a foolish woman, I can't believe you were my friend. Thanks for all you do since I owe you a lot. The position I am in today, how could I have gotten here without your help? No way. But that is what friends are for" Mandy said while the woman begged.

"That is all for today. I just wanted to check up on you today like I do every Friday  I should have killed you but you can still be a trump card to my victory at the end so I cannot dispose of you yet. Your life is miserable already but that life you still possess can fulfill my aim" Mandy said as she walked out of the cage and locked it back. "Good-bye, best friend" Mandy waved as she smiled.

***
Dylan drove around and couldn't find Doris. He was approaching an intersection when he saw a vehicle parked at the junction. Three hefty men came down and dragged a woman out. Dylan's mouth fell open when he realized it was Doris, he recognized her with her clothes. Dylan opened the door immediately and rushed to the spot but he was held at gunpoint by the three of me. who point their guns at him. "We know you have come to save Doris but you would not be able to too. Won't it be better to send both the husband and wife to the other world at the same time?" one of the men said. The other men removed the blindfold from Doris' face.

"Dylan... Dylan why did you come?" she said but one of the men knocked her out. "Do you think I won't save my wife because you are pointing guns at me?" Dylan asked but he did not wait for them to give a reply as he continued his words. "I will save her and none of you will be spared. I am a merman" he shouted. The men busted out laughing "Really! A merman in 2024? Do you still watch those silly movies mad read such novels? How foolish of you" one of the men said. Dylan smiled as he closed his eyes and opened it while it shined red.

"His eyes are glowing?" one of the men said as he attempted to run but he faced Marvin who was ready to attack. "I will kill you," one of the men said as he pointed his gun at Dylan. Dylan snapped his fingers slowly and the three men remained in a spot unable to move. Dylan walked to the man who pointed his gun at him and turned the pistol to the other man who was standing beside him. A sultry expression on Dylan's face as he snapped his fingers again. The bullet went straight into the man's chest while he gave a loud cry of agony to the hands of death.