Chapter 4

A hard bump woke both you and Asta from sleep. You sluggishly looked around the area and saw Asta being closer to you than he originally was. You blushed at that fact and quickly separated away from him.

"Sorry about the rough ride. But at least we're here."

Once he said that, you took a glimpse at  the window. There were stores at every corner with lights all on the streets. You sat there amazed at the things your eyes were seeing.

"Hey." Asta called to you to grab your attention. "We'll get off here and walk to the bar." He informed and you nodded, agreeing with him.

Asta, the gentleman he is decides to quickly get out of the carriage first to make his way onto the other side of it to open your door.

He places his hand up to you and you gladly took it. Once you fully got out of the carriage you took a look around your area.

You see woman with high heels on with something a little revealing walking around laughing loudly and men with drinks in their hands. It was nice seeing people other than maid or butler.

"Is there a special occasion?" You asked Asta. He only returned a confused look. "There's a lot of people out here so I just assume something is happening."

"Oh, no. Every time I come here, there's lot's of people." He clarified for you. Leon went to where you and the Prince were standing at and announced his departure.

"Well I'll be heading off now."

"Wait, I thought you were coming with us." You spoke confused. Instead of Leon answering, Asta thought he should answer so he could take you to his favorite spot.

"Unfortunately, he has to go so he can cover for us." He put in simple terms. You thought that made sense then Leon coming with you two.

All of a sudden, Leon gently grabs your hand once more and kisses it. "It was nice serving you, princess. I'll be back in 2 hours or so."

"Okay, thank you so much." You say as he started to get back into the transportation.

Asta then got your attention by grabbing your hand and started walking the other way. You didn't mind since you had no idea on what to do in the big place like this.

"Once we get there, I'll introduce you to a few people I know. But they don't know we're royalty so don't bring anything involving that subject."

"Okay, I can do that." You say, still following him like a lost dog until he starts decreasing his speed. He made you stop next to a place called The Bolkers.

He made his way in and you quickly followed behind him. Once you were fully in, you noticed that the lights of the place were dim but there were colorful LED lights covering most of the place.

Some people were dancing, some were eating, and others were just making out. You mentally gagged. They could've at least had the decency to go to a private room.

Besides that, the place actually seemed nice.

Asta grabbed your hand and took you to the bar of the place. There were only 2 men and a young woman sitting on the red leather stools.

One of the men spotted Asta walking up to them so he yelled, "Asta's finally back!"

The closer you and Asta got to them you were able to take a good look at them all.

The man calling for Asta was wearing a dark green shirt with black baggy pants, his brown hair was black hair was slicked to the back making him very attractive.

The male next to him was a ginger man with a cocky expression on his face. He had on a dark red shirt with white pants.

Lastly, the woman had long brown hair and wearing a short lime green dress on. Now that you think about it, a lot of people had something similar. You wondered if you were underdressed.