one

Dedicated to : Sebastian_9876
Thanks for supporting me through and through, Seb!

Dedicated to : Sebastian_9876Thanks for supporting me through and through, Seb!

"THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST THEORY: THE ORGANISMS best adapted to the environment are the ones to survive," I nodded at the statement in the book. "This is fundamentally flawed because I am still alive."

It was three in the afternoon and I was in the school library, arguing with theories of dead Charles Darwin and Karl Marx.

Yeah, thats me. Welcome to the life of a nobody with no buddy.

Depressing? Allow me to change the convo.

I worked part-time at Maddie's Bookstore because I am always stripped for cash and there is nothing good enough to keep me at home except for food, sleep and Netflix.

I preferred working in Lola Pets, which gave me a way higher pay + unlimited coffee, but then they decided to keep snakes too - Yeah no, I am never working there again.

Anyways, the problem was that Maddie's was closed on Fridays which meant that I had nothing to do. Nothing at all.

And I had already binge-watched my favorite Netflix shows. Ughh. Why is my life so boring?

Ping.

I pulled out my phone faster than Spiderman can jump from one building to another. It was text message from Dawn.

DeeDee

Hey sis, I am actually in a bit of pinch. I had promised to babysit a kid in House 10 XXXX but I don't think I will be able to make it. Could you go there on my behalf?

Dawn was my step-sister and we got along way better than Drizella could have ever gotten along with Cinderella.

I stared at message. Dawn worked part-time too, as a babyhater - I mean, as a babysitter. She wasn't good at the job but she managed.

How can I, who can't even take care of plants, look after some mini Voldemort?

I was about to type a flat no when another message came from Dawn.

DeeDee

I will treat you to your fav chocolate peanut butter cookie smoothie and blueberry frosted donuts later

I typed back.

Me

I will be there

Yes, I can do anything for free food.