Chapter 22 - Things I have to do today.

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

The wolf in me

Chapter 22 – Things I have to do today.

Jade's POV

The buzzing of the alarm woke me up at 6:30. My first sensation was feeling the body of the tanned, naked form of Tori next to me. For about a second as I could feel the warmth of Tori's body, everything was perfect. That was, until I thought of the things I had to do today.

1) Test in music theory class.

2) Organize and fight a war

3) Destroy an ancient vampire. (Assuming I can find the fucking thing)

4) Try to keep Tori from getting killed

5) Try to keep myself from getting killed.

At this point I closed my eyes and tried to smother myself with a pillow. I briefly considered stepping in front of a bus. But considering the fact that I'm nearly indestructible, I'd only wreck the bus. I wasn't out of bed yet and I was already stressing. Suddenly the pillow was pulled off me by a grinning naked girl.

"Morning Lover!" She said happily.

I frowned. "Life was so much easier, when I hated you"

Tori just smiled and traced a pattern around the areola on my right breast sending a small tingle through my body. "I love you too baby. My poor angel is in a bad mood."

She then slapped me on the ass. "Come on buster, I know what you need. Get in the shower now. Someone needs a quickie in the shower before school."

I groaned and didn't move. I was too tired and crabby to want to do anything at that moment. I had planned on going to school today to attempt to retain some semblance of normalcy.

Tori narrowed her eyes and slapped me on the ass so hard it left a hand print. It actually stung. "That wasn't a request! Now get your naked ass in the shower for sex or I'll drag it in there. NOW MOVE!" Tori commanded.

Normally I'm the dominant one, but occasionally Tori likes to be the alpha. She was very much an alpha this morning. I wondered why, perhaps it was because one or both of us might end up dead by the next morning. Maybe she was just really really horny. In any case, I jumped off the bed and ran to the shower.

I've been giving orders and been in charge since it was discovered I was werewolf queen. But for a few minutes, I took a break and let myself be Tori's plaything. It was then I realized that Tori, being my bonded mate, sensed my already rising stress level and decided I needed a good shower fucking.

I turned on the shower and stepped into the warm refreshing water. The beads of water streaming down my body, improved my mood slightly. I didn't have much time to think because a second later Tori pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me furiously. Her kiss was hard and forceful. As soon as our tongues met, hers quickly dominated mine.

I could barely keep up. It was like someone jacked up her sex hormones about 1000%. Her hands and lips were all over me. She sensed perfectly what I needed. I just needed to be dominated and fucked. Just as a brief break from the crushing pressure that was firmly on my shoulders.

"Who's my good little queen slut." She barked.

"I am, mistress." Mistress seemed like the appropriate thing to say.

Tori hummed in approval as she continued to ravish me. All over, her hands and lips moved. Never in one spot for more than one second. Once or twice, I tried to kiss her back but she roughly pinned me to the wall, using a lot of her strength. I forget sometimes, she's nearly as strong as me. I just let my mind slide into oblivion as she dominated me. Already I could feel the heat building up inside of me.