Chapter Six

"What in the devil is that?"

"Well apparently Grandpa Campbell still can't convert to pdf 'n send an email."

"ELEANOR! YOU GOT MAIL!"

Leaning again my thighs, I wave the iron dagger before the Demon who's host has definitely been in better condition. Blood oozes from cuts that I've not allowed to heal. Beaten so black and blue that even my knuckles and beginning to hurt- even with my grace healing on the hour. The iron dagger gleaming under the dim lights in Bobby's basement, I ask him "Ready to come clean yet?"

Yanking against the hex restraints we've bound him in, the Demon snarls "I'm going to tear out your throat!"

Reaching into the devils trap we've additionally painted to the basements concrete floor, I sigh "Sure. And I'll become President."

"I'm gonna cleave you apart!"

Lifting my palm, I induldge him resting my head on my hand "Mhm?"

"I'll tear your flesh from your bone!"

"Ooh, then what?"

Thrashing, the Demon snarls in my face "Then I will decorate this disgusting house with your skin and innards!"

"Okay easy. There's no need for you to be rude-"

"You will scream, and suffer, and plead me to stop and I will laugh with delight!"

"ELEANOR!"

Flipping the iron blade I drive it stright through the bone in his leg. Not flinching as he writhes around in pain. Slapping his leg to elicit another pain curling cry, I slide out of my chair "Hold that thought 'bout the screaming and the suffering."

Bounding upstairs I abandon the Demon in the basement. He can scream all he wants but there is no way he's gonna be heard through the tight job we did soundproofing it. After a close call with our neighbour Macey we thought we should move these dealings somewhere more private. At least that was Bobby's reasoning. I think it's cute he gets all flustered over a woman. It's a look I've never gotten to see on him.