She's now laughing while walking back to where I am.

"BecBec, it's done"

Shes smiling while showing a thumbs up. But I got curious what she said to the girl.

"Girl, what did you say to her to make her walk away that fast?"

She chuckled and whispered to me.

"I told her that if she won't leave, I'll let you beat her  to death."

I'm impressed. Haha. I smiled at her and we high five.

End of Flashback

Until now, I'm still not talking to Freen. We hardly spend time together she still managed to flirt. Tssssk.

I'm now at mine and Nam's room. Someone knocked so I responded for that person to get in. I'm now sitting at my bed.

When the door opened, it revealed a Sarocha Chankimha. She immediately approached me and kneeled infront of me while holding my hands.

"Teerak, please talk to me already."

...

"Pleaaaaaase?"

I still did not respond. I'm trying hard not to give in. But I'm really am still sulking. Just a little bit more and I may give in so I took my hands back and stood up. I went directly to the bathroom.

When I got inside, I leaned on the door and placed my ear at the door to check if she'll knock. Few minutes passed and still nothing.

I went out of the bathroom and it annoyed me more not to see Freen outside. She really left. Urgh!

I decided to go down and join the team to watch a movie.

"Beshy, What's with that face? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"No!"

"Jeez. So grumpy"

Since I didn't like what they are watching, I decided to go to the rooftop to get a fresh air.

=========================================

APOV

While the team is watching a movie, someone knocked at their door.

Knock...Knock... Knock...

Kara : Lena, the door.

Lena: Ava, you open it.

Ava: Janella, Get the door.

Janella: Beatrice, Door.

Beatrice : P'Mich, Captain said open the door.

Michelle: Nam! That could be the pizza!

Nam immediately ran towards the door to open it.

Lena high fived Michelle.

"Damn you're good. Haha" 

Nam opened the door thinking it was indeed the pizza delivery, unfortunately she saw something or someone else.

"Hmmm. What on earth are you Tigers doing in the Lions Den?"

"Is Freen here?"

"And why are you looking for Freen?"

"Naaam, Come on. She asked us to come here"

"You can't  come in, and you can't talk to her"

Nam held out her hand.

"No Food, No Entry"

"Freen was right. Just give it to her"

The other person gave her the chocolate bars.