Chapter 8

Becky

It's been four months since Freen courted me, she's very consistent and sweet. I think I'm falling for her. The four months is such a bliss but also an annoying time, and it's not because of Freen but because of my childhood friend who came home from the US.

He is Ratchanon Kapiang or Non, he also courted me back then. Even though Dad and Mon is okay with Freen, My Mom had always hoped that I will end up with Non. He had been tailing me all over the campus since he also transferred here. It's soooo annoying..

I'm on the field now for our soccer practice. There are a lot of people here, the mens soccer team, cheer squad and some are doing their PE on the track there are also students watching.

While I'm resting on the side I overheard couple of cheerleaders talking.

Girl, let's go! She's here again! - Cheerleader 1

Huh? Who? - Cheerleader 2

They said it's  Becky's suitor - Cheerleader 1

Yeah! I saw her earlier! Let's go introduce ourselves this time!  She's hot! - Cheerleader 3

I heard my name, and suitor? As far as I know, I only have one suitor and that's Freen. I sure do hope it's not Non. That guy pisses me off. I got curious so I approached them and ask.

Excuse me. Who are you guys talking about?

A-ahm Becky . N-nothing.

One of the cheerleader is now stuttering. What does she mean by nothing. Really?

I heard my name. Don't say its nothing.

I can clearly see her shocked and the color left their faces. I was about to ask more when one had the courage to speak.

W-were sorry, Becky. Ahm they said your suitor  from SVH is on the way here.

I smiled knowing it's indeed Freen they are talking about and at the same time I'm irritated. So they are talking about My Freen huh. Hot? Can't blame them tho.

Really? Thanks for the info and bdw  if  you're planning anything, I'm telling you don't even dare. That girl is mine.

Yes. She's Mine. My Freen. They nodded and went back to their practice.

I immediately went out to get to Freen. Excited much? Psssh.. Ofcourse. Hehe

I'm already outside and I kept looking for her, my attention was focused on finding that pretty girl when someone kissed my cheek.

Hi babe! How are you? Missed me?

What the hell, Non! Can you stop!? And don't call me babe, it's disgusting.

Ahwee c'mon, I know you missed me.

This walking piece of sh* just don't know how to shut up. Instead of answering him I instead turned around and immediately saw someone's back walking away. Just by her back I definitely know it's Freen. I immediately ran towards her while calling her.

Freen!

Why is she ignoring meeeee.

Freen!

Jeez still nothing!

Freen Chankimha!

Finally she stopped, what's wrong with her.

Freen! Oh come on, are you ignoring me?!

I pulled her shoulder to face me.  I held her face.

Hey.. Freen? You okay?

She was about to open her mouth to say something when.,

Bec! Babe! Why did you leave me there. Oh! Who do we have here?

Oh for Pete's sake! This guy really knows how to have people unlike him coz I can clearly see Freen's face, annoyance is evident. Instead of answering me, he directly spoke to Non.

Who are you again?  He asked Non. She sounded mad.

Oh,where are my manners! I'm Ratchanon Kapiang "Non" for short, Becky's boyfriend.  And you are?  He extended his hand to shake Freen's but the latter just ignored it.

Wait. Boyfriend.. Boyfriend!!!? What the hell! I saw different emotions on Freen's eyes. Pain? Anger? Oh no, baby. Please don't believe this idiot.

I was about to say something but what she said got me Frozen.

I'm Freen Chankimha. Ex-suitor and soon to be out of Rebecca's life.

She called me Rebecca. It's like I joined an Ice bucket challenge. I can't move. I can't speak. All I can do is stare at Freen walking away.

When I finally got my senses back. All hell broke loose.

PAK!

What the hell Non! Why did you fucking say that!?

Why?  It's going there anyways. He said with utmost confident.

You're mental!  He is. He is out of his mind.

Why are you even mad? Is it because of that Freen person? Who the hell is she for you to mad at me like this? 

Seriously??? I can't control myself anymore.

PAK!

Another hard slap.

Yes! It's because of her! That Freen person you are talking about will be MY GIRLFRIEND! And because of you that might just not happend anymore! And let me get this straight, Boyfriend!? Did I even allow you to court me? I don't like you, Non! Get that inside your thick head! Please! Leave me alone and stay the fck away from me!

I no longer care if there are people hearing my outburst. I didn't wait for him to talk and ran to find Freen.

Please, Babe. Hear me out, where are you.

While I'm out of the Campus I saw people crowding on something or someone. I suddenly felt worried and stopped on my track.

I saw someone being carried towards an ambulance.

Freen...

================================
A/N

Hello everyone! Don't forget to stream

"NO MORE BLUES"

Official Music Video on YouTube!

Tomorrow 11/28/3923
3 PM ( TH Time)

Finally! 🥂