Raising up a map Kakyoin's lilac hues trailed over one of the many roads depicted onto it, "That's odd. According to the map, we should be running parallel with train tracks right now."

Moving to lean over the side of Kakyoin's seat, the redhead right away moved the map so you could see it better. "You think we took a wrong turn somewhere?"

"Who the hell cares? We almost have him!" A loud engine roar followed Polnareff's sentence, "That bastard! I'll get him for sure on the next curve so sit back (Y/N)!" Continuing to round the mountain a noise of surprise left the ivory haired man. "No way! It's a dead end!"

Roughly the car skidded against the ground nearing the roads edge before halting, a tense silence followed for a second or two- the occupants of the car were clearly confused by the disappearance and Joseph was the first to inquire about it. "Where the hell did he go?!"

"Did he just drive off the cliff?"

"That doesn't make sense, why would someone drive off the cliff?" Your brows knitted together after you spoke, eyes trailing around. "There's no way that the bridge could hold a car either-" A bang cut off the ending of your sentence followed by the car jerking forward.

"What?!" The red car that was once infront and now currently ramming the back of the car continued, the metal crunched loudly and your own car began moving forward. "I-It's him! He's ramming us from behind!"

"That's what she said." "(Y/N)! Not now!" "Sorry!"

Changing gears Polnareff let out a grunt clutching the steering wheel, "H-He's pushing us with insane horsepower! Is that thing built like a tank?!" Speaking through gritted teeth he kept his foot on the gas despite the car refusing to reverse. "It's no use! Guys, get out of the car and run!"

Seeing the man drop his hands from the steering wheel and begin unbucking, Kakyoin raised a hand pointing accusingly. "Polnareff! What kind of driver gets out of the car before everyone else? Who will hold down the brake pedal?!"

A noise of realization left the white haired man before the car began tilting forward, "God damn it Polnareff! Look what you've done!" Unable to hold yourself back from explaining that you swiped a hand out towards the man being thwarted by Joseph who caught it before a hit could land.

"S-Sorry!" A scream followed the apology as the car began falling into the cavern below, only a blur of green could be seen weaving between everyone snaking its way out the cars back window.

Holding onto you and Anne, Joseph's head was turned to the side, his eyes following the bright green stand."Don't! Your Hierophant won't be able to hold all this weight! It'll be torn apart!"

"Mr.Joestar, I beg your pardon, but I know my own strength. I'm no fool."

A clanging noise sounded and the car was whipped around so that the front was now facing upwards, a thick cable was now holding the vehicle up.

"It took the car winch with him! Damn that's smart." Right away complimenting the redhead your expression visibly lit up, you were happy at least someone in the car had enough brains to save the group.

"Not bad, Kakyoin. By the way, do you like sumo?" At the mention of that, Star Platinum had emerged drifting through the car's windshield to take hold of the thick wire, "How about a good deadlock?" Jotaro's expression appeared rather bright in comparison to how he usually was, eyes somewhat glimmering as Star yanked the cable bringing the car back up, swapping places and unhooking the winch. "Pretty exciting, huh?"

Landing back on solid ground everyone held a hand to their head, the impact was rather rough but it was better than dangling over a cliff.

Growing a smile Kakyoin's eyes trailed towards the ebony haired man, "Yes, I do enjoy sumo. But Jotaro, you should know it's against the rules to punch your opponent." Making a closed fist to emphasize his point.

Observing the interaction you couldn't help but smile, it was rather wholesome how someone like Jotaro could show a softer side once in a blue moon. Although right now you figured there should be a different focus, "Hey shouldn't we check on the car?" Pointing that out you reached for the door shimmying your way out and towards the cliff's edge. It was nice to have some breathing space whenever you should since Joseph was very touchy.

Smoke rose up from the bottom and the others each trailed out as well to observe the damage, the oldest of the group yet again being the one to speak having peered over the edge beside you. "Since I didn't see anything resembling a Stand attack, I guess it really was just an angry driver."

"Yeah, angry enough to try and commit a sextuple homicide." Blurting that out you could faintly see Polnareff nod in agreement, the white haired man going on to add words of his own.

"No kidding, but either way there's no way he survived. I guess he got what he deserved."

Observing the scene before her, Anne's nose scrunched up momentarily, the small girl pondering over something before resting a finger on her chin. "But it's so strange...That car came behind us out of nowhere. It's really weird..."

She brought up a good point and you were about to throw in your own input before the cars radio began speaking, a voice could clearly be heard through the static. "There ain't...nothin' weird...about it! This was all the work of a Stand, Joestar!"

"What?! If he knows my name that means he's one of the Stand users hunting us!" Amidst the frantic words of your companions you found yourself inching towards where Anne was, you felt as though the small girl was more vulnerable to Stand attacks considering she couldn't see them.

Having thought about it himself, Jotaro also found himself along Anne's other side, but chose to play it off cooly, his deep voice cut off the others. "The car could be a Stand. Just like the Stand, Strength, was a ship."

At the mention of that you could feel yourself shudder, that stand was one of the creepiest by far.

"Wheel of Fortune!"

◥✥◤

Good lord 8 Weeks- I am so sorry yall things be crazy irl

Lemme give yall a double update just to apologize