13

Angel Reese

"Ms. extra, come on before you get left," A'ja said as I laughed.
"Hold on lemme just fix my shit real quick," I said as I  quickly swooped my edges.
"Yall ready? The we gotta be there in twenty minutes," I heard Jackie ask as A'ja groaned.
"See bring yo ass on girl," she said as I laughed, walking out to her room.
"Okay come on," we were currently in Las Vegas, heading to A'ja and her team's Opening night game and ring ceremony. Jackie looked up before laughing.
"You really are A's mini me," she said as I smiled. It was a complete coincidence, but A'ja and I were matching somewhat. We snapped pictures and I smiled before posting them on instagram as we rode to Mandalay Bay Arena.

Las Vegas, Nevada📍

[Swipe]{Imagine Candace is Angel Lol}

[Swipe]
{Imagine Candace is Angel Lol}

Liked by Jelo1love and othersAngelreese10 The Champs are here🏆 So so proud of my Sister girlsss @aja22wilson @j

Angelreese10 The Champs are here🏆 So so proud of my Sister girlsss @aja22wilson @j.young5
View all 537 comments
Aja22wilson Thanks Babygirl🫂
Jelo1love Big Champs! Congrats A
↪️Aja22wilson Thanks Jelani!❤️
J.young5 Love you, thanks Mini A!
↪️angelreese10 Mini A is wild😂love you too Jack!

"Okay so your gonna go that way to the family and friends room baby girl. Follow Kiare, and I'll see you before the game," Angel said once we reached the arena.
"Okay, good luck. I love you," I said giving her a quick hug.
"I love you too babe. Make sure you get good pictures," she said making me laugh. I followed Jackie's little sister, Kiare to the family and friends room where they had snacks, and music and drinks.
"Angel, you're 21 right?" She asked as I nodded my head.
"Ooh okay great, take a shot with me," Kiare cheered as I laughed.
"Fuck it let's do it," I said as her and I took a shot of whatever alcohol they had provided.
"Ouu that's liqua'," I said as I screwed my face up. She laughed and we joked around. Some more before the team came in and we all began to leave out to take pictures with the trophy and what not.
———————
"Yall my sister just got her ringgg. We breed champs over here baby!" I said as I was on live recording as They called A's name to get her ring.

User2829902: Your a bust. Caitlin's better

"Talk to me when baby girl get one of theseeee," I said holding my hand with the ring Jelani gave me, up.

User283893: why you don't be with endyia no more?

"Don't ask em about nobody you don't see me with. Next!" I said without reading the message outloud.

Jelo🫶🏽: get off live Ciara. You doing a lot

I giggled as I read Jelani's text.
"Yall my boyfriend told me to get off live. Byeeee," I said before ending the live.
"Girl they finna have you all over them shaderooms and shit," Kiare said as I laughed.
"They is. My boyfriend already on my ass. Ion care I'm done taking the bullshit," I said lowkey realizing I was buzzed now. I was having a good time though.

Jelani Love
"Jelo tell you girl to get off instagram live before she say too much. She going crazy," Raven said as she sat cuddled with Meechie. I rose my eyebrows before going to instagram and clicking on her live.
"Don't ask me about nobody you don't see me with!" She said before laughing. She was clearly at her sister's game but why she was on live was beyond me. I texted her and told her to get off live and she did as I said.
"Girl gotta be drunk. What the hell," I mumbled as Raven laughed.
"Not too much on her though. They do be trying her daily," she said taking up for her best friend. I nodded, agreeing with her.
"Nah I get it but you know they gone flip that shit back on her in the next hour," I said as she nodded understandingly.
—————

After three hours or so, my phone rang and it was Angel calling me.
"Hello?"
"Hi baby, what you doing?" Angel said as I smiled hearing her voice.
"Nun whooping Meechie ass in 2k. You good now? Yo ass was wildin' on live earlier boo," I said as she laughed.
"Yeah I'm good. I had a couple of shots I'm not gone lie. But I'm good. I know what I said and I don't regret none of it," she said as I chuckled.
"Oh you lit out there. Yall going out tonight?" I asked as I shot a half court shot and it went in.
"Green bean fuck nigga," I cheered as Meechie smacked his lips, taking the ball out.
"You and that damn game. But yeah, they want to go to the beach club over here by the arena. I'm going wherever A going though. I'm her designated driver for the night," she said as I nodded as if she could see me .
"Okay sounds good. We'll be safe then and text me when you get there and when you make it back to A's place," I said as she agreed.
"Okay bye baby. I love you," she said as I smiled harder.
"Talk to you later mama, I love you more," I said before tossing my phone to the side.
"You love that girl for real," Meechie said as I nodded.
"Yeah I love her real bad. That's my baby," I said as he laughed.
"Dawg we so lucky. We got two good girls and they best friends?! God was on our side for real man," he said as I agreed.
"You not lying twin. We locked in forever," I said as he agreed. We played the game a little longer before we went up going to get food. As we waited in the lobby for our food, someone bumped me and it threw me off. I looked up and saw it was Kiyomi.
"Oh I'm sorry, my bad," she said as I nodded, looking back down at my phone.
"You're not gonna say anything?" She said as I sighed heavily.
"Shorty, I already told you I'm in a relationship. Ion play like that and nether do my girlfriend," I said as she smacked her lips.
"So I can't even be your friend? We've been cool since before the relationship so what's up now?" She said as I looked to Meech. He chuckled and looked away. I shook my head at him.
"No we can't. Cause you wanted to fuck with me. I'm not even finna set myself up for anything to happen. I'm not fucking up my happy home, for temporary shit," I said as she looked at me like I was crazy.
"That's crazy," she said before shaking her head.
"What's gone be crazy is the way my girl turn yo ass every way but loose if you don't get out of my damn face," I spat out in annoyance. Meech laughed making shorty look embarrassed. She huffed and walked off.
"Yo what you do to her gang? That's the second timeee," he said laughing as I shook my head.
"Nah I ain't gave her ass anything more than just hanging out but she been trying her luck with me. Angel not finna fuck me up for talking to her. And she already know about the last time so she said the next time she hear about her violating my boundaries, she beating her ass," I explained as he laughed nodding.
"Damn man. Well you handled it well. That could've been ugly," he said as I nodded, and They finally called for us to get our food,"

Excuse all errors
Ajah🤍