9

Angel Reese
"Ugh. I'm finna just tell him I can't go," I huffed out in frustration as I tossed my makeup brush to the side. Raven side eyed me through the screen as she was eating her food.
"Girl bye. Just take a deep breath and clam your ass down. Your makeup looks fine. Let me see the outfit on you," she said keeping me level headed. That's why I loved Raven. I threw on the outfit before turning to the camera.
"I'm wearing this lil denimish set with my Louis bag," I showed her as she nodded.
"That's cute as hell. where yall going again?" She asked as I smiled.
"He's talking me to dinner and somewhere else I think. I'm not sure," I said as she nodded.
"I'm so happy for you Ang. You seriously deserve this and nothing less," she said making me smile.
"I love you so much Ray," I said as she blew me a kiss back. There was a knock at my bedroom door startling me a bit.
"Yeah Flau?" I called out because she was the only person who should be here.
"Wrong person mama. You still not ready?" I heard jelo's voice which made me jump in shock. I tapped the screen of my phone before gasping.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't even realize that much time passed by," I apologized as he chuckled.
"Your good baby girl. We on your time," he said as cane spoke up, making me remove she was in the phone in the first place.
"Period Lani!" She said making me laugh.
"Ray ray, was good witchu," she talked for a bit while I did my finishing touches. And before I knew it I was out on my date. We made it to the car and as soon as he opened the door for me I gasped.

"Jelaniiii," I whined out as he smiled kissing my temple

"The best for the best," was all he said as he moved them to the back seat, before grabbing my hand and helping me into the car. His phone rang and he groaned, before answering it.
"Hello?"
"Hey sweetheart, are you busy?" I heard an older lady speak.
"Yeah mom, I'm finna head out for a second. What's up?" He asked prepping her into the phone mount. I took this time to glance at the screen and his mom was gorgeous.
"I was just calling to see if you had gotten me tickets for the game or if I need to go online really quick," she said placing some glasses on her face.
"Oh yeah I got you handled," he said as she nodded smiling.
"Alright ba-oh is that your friend?" She asked and I froze not realizing she could see me. He did the same before laughing a bit.
"Yeah this is Angel, Angel, this is my mama," he introduced us as I smacked waving a bit.
"Hi, nice to meet you," I said shyly as she awed.
"Nice to finally meet you as well sweetheart. Keep her around Jelani. I like her," she said making me blush.
"Alright alright ma'. I'll call you later,"he said before  he hung up.
"Your mom is so sweet," I said as he laughed.
"Shes been on my ass for like two weeks about dating you," he said making me smile.

————-after dinner

"Wait so where are we going?" I asked as he waved at me.
"Just vibe twin," I rolled my eyes playfully before tucking some hair behind my ear. I snapped a few pictures of myself, and of my flowers before posting them.

Liked by jelo1love and 19,383 othersAngelreess10 1

Angelreess10 1..2..100🥰
View all 1,925 comments
Hollywood_raven ouu! Yes Best👏🏽
Aja22wilson uh. Who dis fa lil girl?
↪️ angelreese10 we'll recap later bookie🤭

"Mama. We here," he said as I looked up  and saw that we were at some park.
"You're so cute and corny," I said making him laugh. He had set up the cutest paint and sip for us. We enjoyed each others company though and spent quality time together.
"So now that we done all the fun stuff. Here's the part that feels so hard to me. Angel I like you so much it's scary. I don't want to even think about the possibility of you being some one else's person, so I have to ask you.  Angel Ciara Reese-love," he started off making me giggle a bit.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked I smiled and nodded covering my mouth. He cheese hard as he pulled a pandora bag from thin air.
"I got you something, cmere,"  I opened it and it was a pretty ass necklace.
"Jelani. Your gonna make me cry," I said fanning my face as my eyes started to water.
"Don't cry mama. You ready to head home?" He asked as I nodded. We cleaned everything up errors heading back thirty minutes to my apartment. When we made it he held me carry everything in before turning to leave.
"I really enjoyed my time here with you Angel. Thank you for making my day, pretty girl," he said as I giggled.
"Me? Thank You for making my day. Call me when you make it home please," I said as he nodded
"of course baby girl. Come gimme a hug," he said. I did just that white glancing at him and I couldn't help myself. I held his face, pressing my lips into his. It lasted for all of twenty second offer Flau bested into the apartment.
"Angel have you see-oh shit my bad yall," I'll look myself. She said rushing to the kitchen. We laughed before hugging once more.
"Okay seriously be safe. And call me," I told him before he actually left. Once he did and I was sure he was ofc of earshot I squealed, making Flau come in.
"Now what did I just see miss Reese.,"