5

Angel Reese pov
"Jelo and them coming too, he said They bringing food," Raven told me as I sat on the couch. I was currently in South Carolina visiting my bestie and come to find out the boys were here too.
"Oh your lil boyfriend that ain't your boyfriend," Bree teased and I smacked my lips.
"We just cool don't do that girl. You tryna get me in trouble," I said she laughed.
"Ray I can't voice you hid her from us so long. She cool as fuck and you been being stingy," she said making me smile.
"No for real. Just isolating your friends from each other that's wild," I joined in and she groaned.
"Cause yall act too much alike. Two of yall at the same time is A lot," she said making us both laugh. There was a knock on her door and she opened it, smiling big as she saw Meechie.
"Hi baby. Hey yall," she said greeting them. Meech kissed her before they can in greeting us two. Josey smiled seeing Bree.
"Breezy, what's good witchu mama," he said as he pulled her into a hug. A different hug than he would have given Neesa. Damn maybe she was right and I was overthinking it. Cause the way he act with her is not how he acting with Bree. Jelo greeted everyone else before he caught my eyes.
"Reese-cup! What you doing here girl," he said plopping next to me and throwing his arm around my shoulder.
"Hey booger head. How you been?" I said as he chuckled.
"I been chilling, focusing on school and shit cause Ian gone lie I was stressing. But shit what you been on babygirl?" He asked as my phone buzzed. I saw it was a text from Camron and wiped to read it.
"I been good. You know fighting through all the noise and shit. Everybody swear they know my situation so that's annoying as hell," I said as I responded to my boyfriend.

Cam🫶🏽- don't be mad at me Ang.

Angel🩷- What? What's wrong babe?

Cam🫶🏽- I fucked up Angel. I fucked up and I'm sorry. But i don't wanna hurt you so I had to tell you before she did. I'm sorry I swear it was the biggest mistake I ever made.

My jaw fell as I read that message. My eyes began to water a little bit as I dropped the phone in my lap.
"Yo? You good baby girl, what's wrong?" Jelo said as I shook my head tapping his arm for him to move it and walking back to Raven's bathroom. I closed the door and the tears fell fast. What the hell did I do to deserve this shit? There was a knock at the door before it opened. Raven walked in with Bree behind her. She gasped when she saw me crying and came to hug me.
"What's wrong baby?" I passed her my phone and she gasped reading the message.
"I'm so sorry Ang.Fuck him, he fumbled with his goofy looking ass. It's his loss not yours, you hear me?" She said as Bree nodded her head.
"Ive only known you about six hours and I can guarantee you it's his loss. You one of them ones girl. Don't let him make you cry," she said as I nodded wiping my face.
"I'm just embarrassed more than anything. I should have seen this coming. He couldn't come to BR to see me for anything important, being wired about calling me and only texting. I should have known," I mumbled as Raven shook her head.
"Don't do that, it's not your fault babe. Come on let's go eat and watch movies," she said as I stood up checking my face to make sure I didn't look terrible. My eyes were a little swollen causing me to sigh. I grabbed my phone and blocked him before I saw I had a Text from A'ja. We rejoined the boys and I grabbed me a plate with a slice of pizza and a few wings. I returned next to Jelo who looked at me sympathetically.
"You good?" He asked as I nodded.
"Yeah I'm good. You not gone eat?" I asked trying to take the conversation off of me. He smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, lemme go get some pizza, I'll be back," he said as I stood up streatching. I took the time to text A'ja and put her up ok what just happened.

Angel💕- [screenshot of text thread] What drake say? FUCK MY EX🖕🏾

A'ja🫶🏽- oh I know you mf lying. Imma kill him Angel.

I giggled at her text before laughing at the message. Help came back and sat next to me throwing his arm back in the same position.
"Angel what's your middle name?" He asked as I raised my eyebrow.
"Ciara....why?" I asked as he smiled.
"I was just wondering what the C. Stood for. That's cute tho. Aye what movie we watching yall?" He said as they shrugged.
"Let's watch Real Steel," Breezy threw out as everyone got excited.
"Yo that's my shit!" I said happily as Meechie did the same.
"Man what I loved that movie when I was younger," we put on that movie and  hit the light, while everybody ate and enjoyed each others company. I smiled feeling happy. I was still a little hurt. I mean who wouldn't be after a whole year of being with someone? But I wasn't finna sulk over him for too long. I can't allow myself to do that. Hell tapped me making me look up at him and he silently pointed at Breezy and Joset who were all in each others faces whispering.
"He like that girl for real," he whispered in my ear sending chills up my spine. I chuckled nodding.
"No for real. They all into each other. That's cute," I said smiling. He laughed making Ray and Meech look over.
"What's funny?" Meech asked as I smacked my lips.
"Nothing big lips," I teased as Raven let a lil chuckle out.
"That's funny? you gone let her bully me like that bae?" He asked as she smiled softly.
"Don't bully my baby Ang," she said still poking him in the eyes.
"Oh girl, bitch. Please, hoe," I said making everybody laugh. Shortly after we all gave the movie our attention again. Until I heard a little click noise. I looked over and Jelo who was typing on his phone with one hand, and I saw he was making an instagram story post.

My phone buzzed shortly after making me look at it

Jelo1love has tagged you in a story 1sec...
Opened it and smiled.
"That's a cute off guard of me," I said as he smiled.
"You always look cute that ain't nothin new," he said before licking his lips and turning to the tv. I blushed hard and got nervous trying to hide it. What in the world was he doing to me.

Excuse all errors
Ajah 🤍