--------------------------------
[ Flashback ended ]

- T-Thank's - I said, taking the clothes and towel from his hand.

Kawaki, still covering his eyes, left the bathroom at a really fast pace. I, however, stood motionless, like a pillar of salt - I was stunned. What was that?! My face was all red with embarrassment, and not to mention I wanted to sink into the ground. Kawaki saw me... naked. Literally. No clothes. I couldn't accept that anyone had seen my body, of which I was so ashamed. But I can't help it, it's already happened. I can't worry about this forever, not now. He's literally standing outside the door, waiting for me to come out. I shook my head and sobered up a bit. I dried my hair with a dry towel and then put on his clothes. I must admit that they are very comfortable, although I could sweep the floor with my trouser legs. I was ready, all I had to do now was get out of the bathroom and look him in the eye. God, it's so stressful. After gathering the last of my strength, I grabbed the door handle and left the room. It's been a long time since I felt my heart beating so hard. I did it.

We passed each other quickly, without even blinking. I went straight to my room and closed the door. Without turning on the lamp, I sat on the bed and was lost in thought. What was that?! I started thinking about the whole situation, and it made me extremely embarrassed. What have I done...

------------------------------
(About 15 minutes later)

I wanted to cry again from too many emotions, but I held back. This time I heard someone knocking on the door. So I got up from the bed and opened the door - from behind which he, Kawaki, emerged. I stood two steps away from him and he leaned against the door frame. Just as he had his head down, he suddenly raised it violently.

- Damn, at least warn me next time.

- I'm sorry, I didn't heard anything. By the way, you don't have to look up - I'm wearing clothes - I said, kida feeling werid.

- I know, but you don't want to know what I see from above - he said, putting his hand on his face.

- What do you mean?

- Please, don't force me to explain.

Then I realized.

- Oh, okay - now I understand - I said embarrassed, covering my cleavage with my hand.

- Thank's - he said, turning his head to me.

I also raised my head to look at his face. There was a moment of silence as Kawaki looked strangely surprised for some reason. He looked me up and down and smiled very gently. At least that's what it seemed like to me, because maybe I was imagining something in this darkness. That strange seductive smile somehow pleased me. I smiled back, the same way.

- You know, they suit you.

- What? - I said, suprised.

- My clothes. You can borrow them more often.

- You think so? - I said, blushing - thank you. They're really comfortable. But I don't think there will be a need for that.

He didn't seem to like that answer, judging by the look on his face. I felt strange feeling. Those tired eyes, messy mohawk and deep voice... He seemed very handsome to me. I've had similar thoughts before, but I don't defend myself against them now. I tried, but they're stronger than me - and besides, I'm fine with it. I'm slowly losing control of myself, especially when I want to... NO. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. Sumire, you need to think clearly. Or maybe... no. Let's play this game.

- Unless this situation happened again. Would you like that~? - I asked playfully, pushing him against the metaphorical wall.

He panicked. What I expected. Let's see if he can get out of this situation.