"Zion what? How the hell does he know about Dae being pregnant?" I asked. Immediately Jordae covered her mouth and began to cry, shaking her legs at a hundred miles per hour.

"Dae get ya shit on" I instructed, standing up and beginning to throw some shit on myself. "Listen Ghee, my fucking phone is broke I wasnt ducking y'all. Where the hell everybody at? Ill be on my way to Chicago within an hour" I said, scuffling and ruffling around for my shit.

"Ghee, this shit is getting crazy out here. Niggas is already dying. I got our peoples here as fast as I could but, that nigga still got the upper hand on us right now. Y'all muthafuckas can't even leave Atlanta" I stopped in my tracks, looking out from the hotel window at the city around me.

"Talk to me Ghee" I said, expecting the worse to come from his mouth. "Zion already out there Ghee and none of us knows where" I took in a deep breath, grabbing my gun from the dresser. "So what the fuck that mean?" I sarcastically asked.

"One of y'all niggas coming back and one of you niggas dying there"

15 minutes later

Eva's POV

I laid in bed with slight pain but intense throbbing coming from my leg. The pain pills worked wonders although I still got a taste of what the wound felt like. The doctors cleaned and bandaged my leg, and luckily I would be leaving the hospital within 2 days.

I suffered from very little damage, considering the fact the bullet didn't penetrate my skin and only deeply grazed me. I laid in bed, waiting to hear back from someone. I didn't give a damn if it was Jah, Jalon, Dae or Ellie. I was anxious waiting on an update of Zion or Jario's current status.

Suddenly, a knock came to my door. "Dr. Mustafa" The doctor spoke to me, his middle eastern accent strongly rolling from his tongue. I sat up and repositioned myself in bed. Honestly I fucked with this hospital. They showed me they cared and that I could trust them unlike a lot of hospitals in the world, who constantly fails patients that could've been helped

He stepped into the room with a smile on his face and of course I sent a smile back in return. "How you feeling?" He asked, pulling the circle rolling chair besides my bed. he sat down and flipped the page to his clip board beginning to write in his pages.

"Im feeling way better than before. I think ill be okay to leave by the morning" I said. He wrote on his paper and bust into laughter while shaking his head back & forth.

"No no no Eva. You're a very funny lady, But you need to get stay for at least three more days in case of infection or any other health issue that could occur" I gave him a fake pout while slouching in my bed.

"If it makes you feel any better, you have a friend here to visit you" He said, I smiled from ear to ear already knowing it was Jario. At least the nigga was finally here and alive.

"Okay, send him in. Im ready" He nodded his head and without hesitation stood from the chair beginning to exit the room. "He'll be right here" He spoke. I nodded my head, sending him off.

I pulled my phone from under my legs, seeing that an unknown number had called me. Since my phone was silenced, I didn't see it. I returned the call, holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Eva, this is Dae" Jordae answered, Her voice filled of worry sending me into an anxious spiral. I could hear that she was panicked and stressed. "Wassup Dae. You good?" I asked.

"E we coming to get yo ass right now" Jah spoke from the background. I widened my eyes in confusion. "Wait Jah you're not in the visiting room waiting on me?" I asked, throwing the thin hospital blankets from myself.