Chapter 20

Root HQ at Night)

Danzo is trying to figure a way on how to get the Uzumaki boy on his side. He wants that boy along with the Haku girl in his Root program. To become weapons since both of them have the ability to summon invisible hands...

Invisible Hands that can strangle, and possibly smash, or even cut if they wanted too... He needs something like that for his ROOT. As he imagined having Root Operatives with the bloodline of having invisible hands...

And from what Jiraiya said in the meeting they had is that the source of that bloodline is coming from those horns.

The Old Warhawk stroked his chin in a calculating way.

How can he manage to get both of them in his Root without causing a war between Wave country and konoha...? And he knows he can't have his operatives to just nab and take both of them and that he can't kill Lucy given her status as a Daimyo of Wave. And knows killing a Daimyo is a forbidden crime for all shinobi and that ALOT of heat will be on his ass if he attempted such a thing. And he can't have that. Knowing everyone will point fingers at him. Not even his colleagues Koharu and Homura will be able to protect him. And Hiruzen will probably just wipe his hands clean of him.

He will find a way to have Either Naruto or Haku to create this bloodline of theirs to further empower his Root Anbu.

He just needs to find the perfect opportunity to pull off such a thing.

(The Next Day)

It was now the next day and entry into the chunin exams.

Lucy, Naruto, Loona, Haku, Tsunade, and Anko would be present. As they watched all the various other teams from other Shinobi villages join.

Naruto, Loona and Haku saw Gaia and her siblings.

The young boy saw two grass teams. Naruto's eyes would catch a red headed girl among the group of the grass Shinobi.

She has red hair. As if she was an Uzumaki. Red eyes. Glasses on and is around his age.

"What's up Master?" Loona says looking up at Naruto

"That red head girl over there." Naruto answered gaining the attention of his Mother and Tsunade who looked at his direction and saw the red haired girl he was talking about.

"What about her?" Lucy asked her son while Tsunade looked at the girl closely.

"You think she's an Uzumaki?" Naruto asked with his eyes on a possible surviving family member since Tsunade told him all Uzumaki's have red hair.

"She could be.." Tsunade would muse also looking at the red haired girl.

On the other side would be another grass Shinobi who is disguised as Orochimaru he glanced at Uzumaki Naruto. But what surprised him was that his ex teammate Tsunade is here... what kind of makeover did she get? Red hair like a true Uzumaki. But the horns? They look identical like Wave's Daimyo and the Uzumaki boy. He has been told by his spy Kabuto about what's been going on around here in the leaf village. Along with his former sensei's misdeeds towards the Kyuubi Jinchuriki Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. Hmmm... the boy looks interesting.