Chapter 11: Negotiation part 1

Konoha, Hokage tower)

"You've found him? He's in wave?" asked the Sandaime with Jiraiya nodding as jiraiya told him everything and told him about a change in Naruto's appearance along with Itachi, Yugao, Anko. As a bonus Zabuza Momichi and his accomplice.

"And their daimyo... She's the one who kidnapped Naruto and is the murderer who killed some of our villagers... and to hear she killed the businessman Gato.." The Old Kage Mused smoking his pipe.

"And it's a possibility that she figured out I had spies in wave looking for Naruto and must have had them killed..." Jiraiya says grimly seeing his sensei sigh.

"What can we do Sensei? We have to get Naruto away from that woman. There is a dangerous vibe around her and I don't like it..." He says describing Lucy. While the Hokage frowned not liking where this was going, not liking the idea of Naruto seeing this woman as his mother. The boy must be returned here in the leaf village where he belonged and not with that murderer.

The Hokage was thinking of a way to get Naruto back. Without starting a War with Wave Country... Perhaps he could speak with the fire daimyo about this and see if he could convince Wave's Daimyo to give Naruto back.

If this works. The Sandaime could have Naruto's mind erased removing the pink-haired woman he calls mother from his mind. Then have the boy be put with Tsunade as his mother.

That is if Tsunade will be willing to listen.. Meaning he will have to tell her the truth about her godson. And knowing Tsunade's temper if she finds out that she's been lied too this whole time, she will not only try to kill him but also jiraiya too. He will have to take drastic measures. Hell if she finds out about what Naruto has gone through his life growing up here she just may side with the pink-haired woman and approve of her being Naruto's mother. He can't have that. He didn't want to have to do this to Tsunade but this is for the good of Konoha. When Jiraiya gets Tsunade back he'll have someone put her under control to get her to see things his way and why Naruto needs to come back.

"Find Tsunade Jiraiya. And tell her the truth in which will convince her to come back to Konoha." He says seeing Jiraiya look nervous and widen his eyes.

"Sen-Sensei!? You can't be serious!? Tell her the whole truth!?" Asked Jiraiya who is sweating in fear knowing the consequences of telling the truth to Tsunade along with her famous temper she was known for.

"Just Do it Jiraiya. You can take her beating due to you always peeping on her whenever she bathes in the bathouse or hot springs. Besides I have a plan for her should she not see reason to why we need Naruto back." Hiruzen says while Jiraiya gulped knowing how true that is, that he did attempt to peep at Tsunade and that she would beat him to a bloody pulp.

"I'm going to regret this... why me...?" Jiraiya says still nervous

"Because your the only one with a spy network, and you should be able to find her whereabouts sooner. Just do it Jiraiya, maybe if you do it, I'll give you a reward." He says with Jiraiya blinking and raising a brow

"What kind of surprise?" He asks with suspicion

"You'll know, when you bring her back." He says sternly with Jiraiya grumbling and decides to take his leave to find Tsunade.

Seeing that his Student left, he decides to go visit the Family Daimyo and get his superior to see reason on negotiating with Wave's Daimyo to give back Naruto.

As he made to leave he ignored the picture portraits of the late Hokage's who were glaring at him. Only two of them glared at him much harder and it was Harashirama Senju and Minato Namikaze who gave the harshest glares towards the Sandaime. As he ignored their glares and left his office.