Crowley feels the bed dip, and then a hand in his hair. "Oh Crowley." Aziraphale says.

Crowley turns his head to the side, facing Aziraphale, and Aziraphale smiles. "If you needed to nap, you could've told me that, dear." Aziraphale says, pulling his hand back.

"Ye-yeah. Sorry." Crowley says, surprised at the contact from before.

"No need to apologize. Are you well rested now?" Aziraphale asks, sitting against the headboard.

Crowley rolls over, still under the covers and smiles. "Yeah, I'm good." Crowley says, willing himself back to earth. He has to ground himself.

"Well, would you like to sit on the porch and have a glass of wine with me?" Aziraphale asks softly, smiling down at the demon.

"Sure, Angel. I'll be there in a moment, I'm going to use the bathroom really quickly." Crowley says, making sure that Aziraphale is out of the room before he stands. When he does, he rushes to the bathroom and quietly finishes himself off, groaning under his breath. He wipes up all of the evidence and frowns at the very unsatisfying orgasm.

He washes up and leaves the bathroom, walking out to the porch to see Aziraphale sitting in one of the rocking chairs with two glasses of wine on a table. "Thanks." Crowley smiles, sitting down in the other rocking chair and taking a glass from the table.

"Anytime, dear." Aziraphale says, trying to avoid looking at Crowley. As soon as he walked into the cottage, he picked up the scent. The sweet scent of the needy demon. He knew what Crowley was doing, but also felt a halt as soon as he opened the door.

Why does Crowley feel that he should hide this from him?

Maybe, Crowley has become accustomed to the human way of doing things. Hiding it.

Aziraphale takes a deep breath and lets it out through his nose shakily. "How was your day, Angel?" Crowley asks, his voice as smooth as ever.

Aziraphale tries to suppress the twinge of guilt he feels for interrupting Crowley during an intimate moment, but the scent of the demon was so alluring he could not stop himself from walking through the door.

"It was nice, I met a lovely couple at the bookstore, and they recommended a few books to me that I had not heard of." Aziraphale smiles, pulling a paper bag from beside his chair. He opens it and pulls out three books, showing Crowley each one.

"Romance books? I never thought you were the type." Crowley teases, reading the backs of two of the books, leaving one left unread. "This book will have you rethinking everything." Crowley mentions, tapping the book that he didn't read the back of.

"You've read it?" Aziraphale asks, surprised.

"I can't believe you haven't. It's a classic. The Notebook is one of those books that has you sitting there, thinking about the whole thing for hours in shock." Crowley says, handing the books back to Aziraphale.

"I've never read a book of the such. I'll have to start it tonight." Aziraphale smiles, placing the books back into the bag carefully. "Did you truly have to run errands, or were you just a bit tired?" Aziraphale asks, knowing that he was not at all tired, that he was something entirely different.

"I was just tired, I should've just said that, but I didn't want to seem like I didn't want to go around town with you today." Crowley says, finishing off his glass of wine and looking at the landscape as the sun sets.

"Oh, that's alright Crowley. I understand if you're tired, we've sort of adjusted to the human life over the years, so I get it." Aziraphale says, smiling, knowing he meant that but for a totally different reason, not sleeping, at least.