Chapter 47

"Oh God..."

Lisa slammed the door shut again before she could really see anything.
It was only seconds before Rosé stepped out of the door, thankfully still fully clothed, Jisoo right behind her.

"Chill. We haven't done anything yet, Cockblock.",

Jisoo grumbled before Lisa could say anything. The blonde girl blushed, but ignored her girlfriend's comment as best she could.

"What do you need, Lisa?",

she asked patiently and innocently, as if she hadn't been sitting on Jisoo's lap and sucking on her neck like a hungry vampire only seconds ago. Lisa would have thought she had imagined it, but the dark hickey on Jisoo's neck clearly said it all.

"It's not urgent... I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come shopping. Nini agreed to go shopping for some clothes and Clare gave me some pocket money. Besides, it's Pussyblock, you're lesbians! Sorry to bother you."

"No, we're not going out shopping. Hurry up and get out, I want Chaeng to myself. You're still a cockblock.",

Jisoo replied and was about to return to the room to continue what had been interrupted, but Rosé obviously had a different opinion.

"Oh my God, yes please. I need to dye my roots again, for ages now...",

she said as she ran a hand through her hair. Jisoo shook her head.

"You look fantastic, Chaeyoung. Please stay here with me and just let Lisa go without us."

Rosé actually hesitated for a moment, turned to Jisoo and smiled gently.

"Please. I love going out and spending time with friends."

"I don't. I have a Switch for a reason."

Lisa cleared her throat.

"I'll buy you chicken?",

she suggested.
Jisoo grinned.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place? One second, I'll change."

The next second, she had already disappeared into Rosé's room. Lisa looked at her best friend questioningly.

"Is she already storing clothes in your wardrobe?"

"No. She just thinks my clothes are comfortable.",

she replied with a smile.
Lisa snorted in disbelief.

"That's crazy. The clothes are already too big for you and you're tall. If you have to use safety pins, what about her? She's a dwarf!"

"I heard that you monkey! Watch your mouth.",

Jisoo threatened from behind the door.
Lisa grinned.

"I'm not afraid of you, you smurf."

The bickering didn't stop until Lisa pressed a bucket of chicken from KFC into the older girl's hand, for which they had made a special detour.
It wasn't long before they had picked Jennie up from her home and finally stopped.

"What do we need?",

Jennie asked.
You could see the anticipation of shopping in her eyes, it was really fascinating. The look in Lisa's eyes was very similar.

"Nothing. I have everything I need.",

Jisoo grumbled, clinging to her bucket of chicken as if it were her anchor. Rosé, on the other hand, was excited to go shopping with the other two, if only mostly because she knew she would definitely be going out to eat. She had already started eating Jisoo's chicken, and was pretty much the only one who could do so without fearing for her life.