ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ -2

Taehyung pushed jungkooks one hand behind, crossed his one leg with jungkooks leg and thats how he pinned jungkook back.....

Tae " you can't play with me jungkook.....cause I'm now pro on it.....( smirk)"

Jungkook just loved teasing tae and he is sucessful to acheive Taehyung s full sassiness........

Jk" Bravo!! Awsome!!  Excellent...... Darling....I just loved this side of you playing hard to get..... ( winks)" But I  think you forgets You're My husband..and thats why I don't want to treat how I done it with thoose sluts "( speak unbothered)

Taehung just goes near the side table where the alchohol bottle is..... He poured some in Another glass and give a sip while sitting at the couch Man spreading..  His dark brown eyes piearching at jungkook who just Sits on the bed corner observing  him...

  His dark brown eyes piearching at jungkook who just Sits on the bed corner observing  him

Tae " If you have your amaze.. Can I ask where are you all these time... Since 1 month You're disappeared... I know It's your habit but I also informed You're not even at your service..... So,.....( signs)  if you think Why I'm asking cause Junnie just loved to have time with you...... Afterall he doesn’t know how a Manwhore and asshole You're "" ( Taehyung just mocking jungkook with his words)

Jk " Don't hide it.... Afterall you missed me... It's not  crime to miss your husband "( smirk)

Tae: " Miss my foot... I just hate the existance of YOU..  I just wishes you could die.....you probably busy with filling some pussy "( with his angry cold tone)

Jk: " Honey thats not possible... I just  not like the idea of seeing you widowed...It'll hurt me in hell"( dramatically)

Taehyung finished his drink and stand up with a cigarette.....

Tae"Jungkook.... Move.... my  side... I have to sleep ( coldly)"

Jungkook didn’t bother to listen instead he pulled taehyung towards him.....and starts to nuzzles his nose on taehungs chest.....

Tae" Did you take drug again" ( annoyed)

Jungkook Didn't answer by which Taehyung get his answer...... and he about to pushed jungkook but jungkook snatch the tting cigarette in his hand and place it on his lips....

Jk" It's a romantic night  Darling......you looking all sin ( nuzzels on his neck and exhales the smoke on taehyung face)  Just for me ".......( deep sinning voice)" You're looking sexy darling"( biting taehyung neck)