chapter 1

Jiya

The ringing of alarm fills the room.I wake up groggily and check the time.The screen shows 8:30am.Shit I'll be late.Hurriedly I go to washroom and finish my chores.Its 9:30am when I'm fully ready.

You must be thinking why am I in so hurrry just wait for few minutes you'll get to know.

By the time I reach the hospital its 10:00 am.
I know it's useless to go in now it's 30 minutes past my appointment time but still I walk to the orthopaedics department.
As expected he's really busy.Great! now I'll have to wait for an hour.
Till then let me tell you a bit about myself .

I'm Jiya Singh from Pune.
I'm 21years old
I'm doing bachelors in science from Delhi universtity
And the person I'm waiting for here is Dr.Kunal
You ask why?

Because I'm his Patient.

Dr.Kunal

I'm Dr.Kunal Rastogi.
I'm 25 years old working at Delhi Hospital .
I'm a Junior resident and I handle all of the cases of my professor who visits once a week.

I wait patiently for my 9:30am appointment and mind you I'm not a very patient man.I have many patients to see and my job demands me to be punctual and respect time.Still I wait till 9:45
then I call my next patient over.

At around 11 am I get free when I see Jiya walking in actually limping in,my youngest  patient who got an ankle fracture and she is late for her third appointment too.

I examine her reports and everything looks the same as we discussed in her last appointment.

Therefore, her next appointment should have been 10 days later when we remove her plaster so why is she here today is just the question that I ask her.

Her answer leaves me flabbergasted.

What do you think Jiya answered??

Do comment guyss how you felt about this chapter and wait for the next chapter as I'll reveal their first meet up.

This episode may feel a little boring as I'm setting up the premise but I promise the coming episodes are really interesting and you guys would be swooningg.

Also do tell me what do you think about the characters?