Vol 1 Chapter 5 - Gojiro Hayato

(The whole Gojiro POV will be violent so move on to the other POV if you can't stand this kind of scene.)

Volume 1 Chapter 5- Gojiro Hayato

Volume 1 Chapter 6- The mad scientist

Volume 1 Chapter 7- The smile on legs.

Volume 1 Chapter 8- Let's play until ecstasy.

Volume 1 Chapter 9- Revelation.

Volume 1 Chapter 10- Kami Light.

_______________

( PDV GOJIRO HAYATO )

Is it really wrong to kill someone?

The law prohibits us from murder. Finally prohibits you from committing murder.

Me, since I was a child. No matter my crimes, I did not have this supreme punishment that is justice.

I am without a doubt the smartest and strongest person who has ever existed.

No one is up to me, no one can even hope to reach my level.

I'm not trying to make everyone worship me or conquer the whole world.

This kind of goal is too boring, though.

I refuse to let people oppose my plans.

Incompetent idiots like you.

Me- Hayasaka Nao.

Near my office, there was a woman tied up who seemed to have had several different blows.

Me- You failed miserably, you're a real piece of shit basically.

Nao- Wait, I can improve!

Me- Improve yourself? After all the shit you've done, there's nothing left to expect from you. Because of you, that damn Shinomiya Gan'an understood my plans.

Nao knew very well what was going to happen to him.

Nao- I-

Me - And what's more, you tried to hide your daughter from me. Now... you really pissed me off.

I stood up with a knife in my hand, calmly walking towards Hayasaka Nao.

Nao- I beg your pardon-

I kicked him in the face and one of his teeth flew to another corner of the room.

Me- Shut up. Save your voice for your future cries.

I gave him a few more hits so I wouldn't hear him barking like a dog anymore.

Waits ! Barked? I just had a fucking genius idea.

Me- Dr.Moro!

A man with unkempt green hair entered.