Vol 1 Chapter 1- Opening

I was stopped in front of the school.

Looking at the high school where I was going to stay for the next 3 years.

I take a deep breath before heading back inside.

I had to go to the gym for the entrance ceremony, it sounds very boring but I have to.

I then returned to the gym, it only took a few minutes before it was full.

And that’s when the ceremony began.

I can confirm something to you: I hate entrance ceremonies.

Far too many thanks from the director, And all the other boring formalities.

I only wanted one thing, and that was for all of this to end quickly...

And I can tell you that by the time it was over. I have never felt so good.

I now had to find my class, which was, if I remember correctly, Class 1-D.

When I returned to my class, I saw a most...extraordinary spectacle?

4 students were on their knees, begging 2 students.

???- HAHAHA! LOOK AT ME IT’S SHIT!

there is harassment from the first....?

???- So, go ahead my little Ike, if you say so nicely. I won't do anything to you.

Ike- Please, your majesty....Let me live...please..

The boy whose name was Ike then took a hit from the boy.

???- Dirty little dog, Do you think I'm going to leave you? Or will someone here help you? Don't dream, no one questioned the strongest, BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY ARE STRONG!

the boy was going to give him another blow but was stopped short by the door which had opened.

The man only smiled as he looked at the situation.

???- Come on, everyone in their place.

Everyone is going to go and sit down, the harassed couldn't even denounce him because he knew that he would suffer even worse in this case.

Johan- I am Johan Liebert, until the end of your school year. I will be your main teacher, in this establishment you will not change classes. Without further ado, I will distribute the rules of the establishment to you.

Looking at the rules, you could see that they were all pretty normal rules for an establishment.

Johan- Here you will be at the boarding school, so any contact with the outside world will be limited. But don't worry, we have everything at our disposal. And to be able to pay for anything in this establishment. You will need the points.

He showed his phone.

[100,000 pts]

Johan- Here, 1 pt = 1 yen and to start the year. We give you 100,000 points.

Everyone was shocked by what they had just learned.

Although I could see someone who didn't seem surprised.

Johan – Surprised? In this establishment you are evaluated on merit. Just for entering this establishment is proof of your merit, you obviously receive points every month. Okay, any questions?

Then a boy raised his hand.

He had black hair and black eyes, but the most alarming details were his dark circles and pale skin.

Johan- Yes ryuzaki?

Ryuzaki- How many points do we receive next month?

Johan- I can't answer unfortunately.