Crowfeather x TC! Med! Fem! Reader x Leafpool

𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏 :𝟑

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You wake in the ThunderClan medicine den. Cinderpelt had recently went to StarClan and you had switched to become a medicine cat. There was also a secret, from Leafpool. Squirrelflight had to tell you, because you were the only other cat she could trust.

Well, Y/M/N knows that Leafpool loves Crowfeather. Leafpool doesn't know, however, you were also in love with him.

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 。.。:∞♡*♡

The day had came for Leafpool to run away with Crowfeather. You sneakily followed her, and was face-to-face with the black (or is it very dark grey idk) WindClan warrior.

"Y/M/N," he hissed softly, "what are you doing here?"

You licked him sadly, before turning away, embarrassed. To your surprise, he nuzzled you, purring, "don't worry Y/M/N, I love you. I'll make you a small den beside me and Leafpool's, and come visit you when she's busy."

You nodded, half embarrassed, half happy. You jumped all the way to a small hollow beside their den, and fell asleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
"Y/M/N, wake up sleepyhead." You heard a soft voice, and shot open your E/C. Crowfeather was crouching over you, and when you sat up, he soothed you with his tail. Suddenly, you heard a russtle in the leaves surrounding your temporary den. Crowfeather immediately crouched down, covering you.

"Crowfeather!" Leafpool's brown fur had come into view, "where have you been?" She paused to sniff the air, "I smell a ThunderClan cat. Who is that?!"

Crowfeather slowly stood up, revealing your P/C.

"Y-Y/M/N? W-what are you doing here?" Leafpool hissed.

"I-i can explain, Leafpool," Crowfeather started, but Leafpool flicked her tail, signaling him to stop.

She turned to face Crowfeather. "I get it, you don't love me. You love Y/M/N. I'll leave so you two can have some quality time with each other." Leafpool ran back to camp as quick as she could, not even bothering to look back.

Crowfeather sighed, before he licked you affectionately. "I'm sorry about Leafpool Y/M/N. I do love her, but I love you way more than anything. Ever since you were apprenticed, I've seen you in a different light than her. Please forgive me.... I want to be your mate Y/M/N," Crowfeather's voice slowly trailed away as his tail dropped sadly.

You lick him happily while purring, "of course I will you little mouse-brain! I might have to return to my Clan though."

He laid down with his belly exposed. "Come on," he wined, "just stay for the night?"

You settle down with him and peacefully fell asleep.

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏 𝒅𝒂𝒚 。.。:∞♡*♡

You wake up like normal, except it wasn't normal. Your thoughts were whirling around in your mind about your time with Crowfeather. Suddenly, you feel dizzy and collapsed onto the ground in the middle of camp.

"Y/M/N!" You scarely heard Crowfeather's panicked voice before darkness swallowed you.

"Wake up, please..." You hear a voice before slowly opening your eyes. You see Crowfeather crouching over you in the medicine den and Leafpool in the herb storage area.

Once he saw your eyes flutter, he happily licked you all over in relief. "I was worried about you! Also, Firestar said I can join ThunderClan to be with a cat that I love, but I didn't tell him who."

Leafpool nudged him away. She put a paw on your flank and nodded. "Y/M/N," she mewed, "you're having kits. Crowfeather's kits."

You gasped in shock. "S-so it was true..." You stuttered.

Crowfeather stuck his head inside. "What's true?"

Leafpool answered for you. "She is expecting kits, Crowfeather. Your kits."

He looked deep in thought for a second, before running to you and purring hardly. "Really?! I love you!"

You licked him teasingly, "I love you more!"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝟐 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒔 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Leafpool! Come help Y/M/N!" Crowfeather yowled for the medicine cat as she pounced into the nursery. You were lying on your nest, your flank heavy with kits. Every cat already knew about your kits, and you decided to become a warrior until your kits were apprenticed. Firestar had agreed, and you were moved to the nursery.

Leafpool worked on you as the first kit - a she-kit - plopped onto the soft moss. You purred softly before another wave of pain washed over you. The second kit was a tom.

The third kit was another tom, the fourth was a she-kit and the fifth and final kit was a tom.

"Five healthy kits. Congrats you two." Leafpool mewed as Crowfeather soothed you with his tail.

Ferncloud looked up at you and your five kits from her own kits, Icekit and Foxkit. "Five kits in one litter, your a strong she-cat Y/W/N! I hope I don't have that many one day," she chuckled softly.

You giggled softly before lying down in your nest. Taking one last look at your kits, you slowly fall into a deep sleep.

You decided to name the two she-kits Featherkit and [name]kit. The toms' names were Stormkit, [name]kit and [name]kit.

A/N

Hello! I need y'all to think of names for the kits :3 

Please just comment their names, I'll pick a few names ^^