Tigerclaw x Med! Fem! Reader

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰'𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔! 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑. 𝑻𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒘'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.
𝒀/𝑴/𝑵 = 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

You're sorting your herbs in the medicine den when Tigerclaw pads in with a bleeding paw and shoulder.

"Hello Tigerclaw, lay down in one of those nests beside you," you mew to him without looking up.

He winced as you apply marigold to his wounds. "I thought you were a fearless cat Tigerclaw?" You tease him while feeding him poppy seeds.

"Not to you Y/M/N," he replied, gently. You look up in surprise. The large tabby was usually a very fierce cat. He fell asleep after eating the poppy seeds.

It was already night. You pad to your nest, which was next to Tigerclaw's, and fall asleep.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

You wake up and try to get up when you see Tigerclaw sleeping on you.

"You little sleepyhead! I need to get up!"

"Stay with me," he wined while half asleep, "pretty please?"

You sighed as you put your head on your paws again and fall asleep once more.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩