Bramblestar x Fem! Reader

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓?

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

You wake up from a nightmare. You were still shivering when Bramblestar padded over to you, "Good morning Y/W/N! You're such a beautiful she-cat." He nuzzled you affectionately before heading towards the deputy, Squirrelflight. You saw Squirrelflight glance at you angrily, before talking with Bramblestar.

You always liked Bramblestar. His fluffy dark brown fur and amber eyes were stunning to you. Squirrelflight wanted to become his mate however, and you were desperate to get him to choose you.

"Y/W/N," you heard Squirrelflight call you, "you're going on a hunting patrol with me, Bramblestar and Cherryfall." Bramblestar followed her, "yes. Y/W/N, you'll hunt with me. Squirrelflight, you'll hunt with Cherryfall."

Squirrelflight glanced at you again. You couldn't help but think that she was jealous.

"Y/W/N! Are you coming or not?"

You broke off into a run towards the camp entrance.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

You followed your leader. Bramblestar laid down near Sunningrocks.

"Aren't we supposed to be hunting?" You ask, puzzled.

Bramblestar purred softly, "there's time for that later. Come on, lay down beside me."

You hesitated and felt your pelt heat up as you padded towards him.

Bramblestar licked you affectionately, pressing his muzzle into your fur. You let his fluffy tail wrap around you.

"I love you Y/W/N," Bramblestar mewed to you, "would you be my mate?"

You gasped, before happily nodding your head. He swept you into an embrace as you gladly accept it.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧