Hawkfrost x Fem! Reader

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You're chosen to go to the gathering by Leopardstar. You see Hawkfrost pushing his way through other cats, heading towards you. The dark brown tabby came up to you, "may I walk with you?"

You looked at him in surprise. His ice-blue gaze looked intimidating, but his soft tone surprised you. Hawkfrost licked your ear affectionately and flicked his tail, signaling you to twine your tail with his.

You happily accept. You see the deputy, Mistyfoot, pad over to you and Hawkfrost. To you she whispered, "I guess some cat found a mate." She then chuckled softly and left the two of you as she went to talk with Leopardstar.

Hawkfrost and you walked together, with your P/C touching his with every paw step.

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 。.。:∞♡*♡

You watch Leopardstar leap up the rock at Fourtrees with Firestar, Tallstar and Blackstar.

You see Brambleclaw from ThunderClan heading your way. You knew that Hawkfrost and Brambleclaw were half brothers. "Hawkfrost," Brambleclaw meowed in greeting, "how are you? Is Y/W/N your mate now?" You feel your ears and pelt heat up as he said so.

"I wouldn't say that, I haven't asked her yet," you heard Hawkfrost reply as he licked you again.

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑 。.。:∞♡*♡

You pad into the warrior den. You quietly settle into your nest in the corner of the den. Hawkfrost padded over to your nest and laid down. He put his tail over you as he slept. You pad outside when he fell asleep.

You head to the medicine den. Mothwing was there.

"Hello Y/W/N, how may I help you?"

You explain that you keep feeling small pains in your stomach. The golden tabby flicked her tail, telling you to lie down in one of the nests. She put her paw on your belly.

"You're having kits Y/W/N."

You gasp in shock. "I-i don't even have a mate Mothwing!" She brushed her tail along your back, "my brother Hawkfrost, I suppose?"

You feel your ears heat up. "I guess there's no other explanation."

Just then, Hawkfrost appeared at the entrance to the medicine den. He ran to you, "where have you been Y/W/N? I couldn't feel your beautiful pelt."

You see his cheeks turn pink as he mewed. Mothwing helped you explain, "Y/W/N here is expecting -most likely- your kits my brother."

Hawkfrost's icy-blue eyes widened in surprise. He nuzzled you happily, "why didn't you tell me sooner? I can't wait to see the kits born from their beautiful mother!" You purr before coughing. He put his tail on your back, soothing you, "that's it let it all out."

You see Mothwing with a surprised expression on her face. Hawkfrost was usually fierce.

"Now that you're expecting, will you be my mate?"

You accept, purring happily.

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 。.。:∞♡*♡

"Mothwing! Y/W/N needs your help!" Hawkfrost called for his sister. You were lying down, panting heavily. The kits were coming.

Mothwing hurried over to the nursery. She started to work on you as a kit shifted out, "a she-kit!"

The second kit came, as the tiny tom-kit was born. The third kit was another tom-kit, and the last one was a she-kit.

Hawkfrost made his way into the nursery. He purred seeing his mate and his four kits.

"Aren't they beautiful?" You ask.

Hawkfrost nodded, "let's name the two she-kits Willowkit and Frostkit, the two tom-kits you name them."

"Aspenkit and Autumnkit."

Hawkfrost purred, as you lay down, exhausted.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───