Throwback part 2

The ceremony started all the king's and their children were escorted to their various table ,seokjins eyes wandered to see if he could see his mate he saw last night cause the wing he found him was the royals got this information from one of the guards this morning. So he thought maybe he was a royal guard seeing that he was outside late that night .

King Kim soobin got in everyone stood up and soon after the first prince walked in ,seokjin was shocked seeing who was the first prince ..

This is first Prince Kim Namjoon and second prince Jeon Jungkook
They both walked in and sat on their seat .at this Time Jeon Jungkook was 14years while Kim Namjoon was 22years ( 8 years ago )

Kim soobin gave his speech to welcome the guest who was present as they drank and ate and then announcement was passed .

"All omega of age in the house stand up and walk towards the throne " an host announced ..

All the Omega from rage 16- 22 stood up as they walked to the throne ,Jin was not happy about this , Namjoon had met him last night and knew he was his mate why not just pin point him instead of making him go through this process with the others or has he found someone more appealing ,like the female omegas who were all looking beautiful with their long blue hairs ...

The first prince stood walking across them and when he got to seokjin he gave him a sweet smile as he places the royal mate necklace on his neck

' He is mine "

Clap clap there was clapping and cheering from the crowd and Namjoon held onto his mates waist .

Seokjins brother Kim taehyung was super happy for his brother that he couldn't control his tears and this didn't escape his brothers eyes which also made him get teary . Namjoon saw this and engulf Jin into an embrace .

"Don't cry baby I will make you and your brother so happy ,I promise " .

Their wedding took place 4days later and it was during the wedding that Namjoon announced that jungkook had found companionship with taehyung and would want the other to stay here with them .

Mr Hoon was happy of course he got two boxes of silver and a box of Gold with other  expensive gifts ,so he agreed and that's how he parted from the sons who stayed in the Kims pack happily ..
*
*
*
After the birth of Kim Namjoon first child his father Kim soobin died putting him on the throne making Jin the Luna of the pack but that didn't stop Jin from running the kitchen ,he loved cooking and so did his brother who was 17years then so they both worked in the kitchen ...

At 18years jungkook recognised taehyung as his mate but he wasn't ready to settle so he kept his mate taehyung on pend saying right now he only wants to serve the king and his pack . For a year taehyung was furious about this but soon they came to a term and started as boyfriend's but jungkook didnt place a mark on him which led to other alpha sharing their interest in the latter who was as beautiful as beauty itself ....

End of throwback .....

My Alpha | Taekook fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें