Chapter 82

This time they met, Zhou Ziyi arrived much earlier than Yu Yanxi.

As soon as Yu Yanxi entered the door, he found that there were many people sitting in the store and it was noisy. Looking around, he saw his target sitting at the small table in the corner.

He walked over and sat across from Zhou Ziyi: "Don't you think this place is noisy?"

"It's okay." Zhou Ziyi smiled, "If we are noisy, others won't be able to hear our conversation, right?"

Yu Yanxi didn't know whether she agreed or not, but she just sat there and didn't move. Zhou Ziyi stood up because of the beeping sound of a caller on the table.

Yu Yanxi: "What?"

"My milk tea is ready." Zhou Ziyi shook the buzzer, "You can scan the QR code over there to order. This season, berry and white peach fruit teas are out, highly recommended."

Yu Yanxi was about to say, "I don't drink this kind of thing," but Zhou Ziyi turned around and left without waiting for his answer.

He brought back a cup of pink and tender berry juice with a layer of cheese on top, which looked very girlish. However, Zhou Ziyi drank happily and didn't pay attention to Yu Yanxi's gaze. He sat back across from him, drank a few sips, and then looked at Yu Yanxi who said nothing: "So, what do you want to say? Just tell me."

Yu Yanxi looked at him: "Are you sure you're here?"

"Of course." Zhou Ziyi said, "As long as you don't scream, others won't hear you."

Yu Yanxi was silent for a few seconds, put the phone on the table, and got straight to the point: "I heard that you have a foreign debt of 50 million."

Zhou Ziyi: "..." If it wasn't inappropriate, he really wanted to say, "That's it?"

But after Yu Yanxi said this, Zhou Ziyi couldn't help but answer, so he replied: "So?"

"If you could rely on Yan Xiuji to repay the money, you should have repaid it by now, right?" Yu Yanxi said, "I just got married, so I don't dare to ask, right?"

Zhou Ziyi looked at him while drinking milk tea: "What exactly do you want to say?"

"I want to say that if you go here for money, I can help you." Yu Yanxi said, "You don't have to marry a man, and you don't have to flatter him all the time. As long as you get divorced, I will give you 10 million ,how?"

Zhou Ziyi suddenly felt that marrying Yan Xiuji would make money, and divorce would also be quite profitable.

Yan Wenwu had previously sent Yan Meiyue to say that he would give his son five million if he left her. Now that Yu Yanxi has risen to 10 million, he doesn't have to do anything to co-operate. He can get a lot of money just by co-operating with Yan Xiuji.

Yu Yanxi looked at Zhou Ziyi's silence, lowered his eyes and seemed to be thinking about something, and then said: "I can also lend you 10 million without interest. The interest-free period is five years, how about that?"

Zhou Ziyi: Mr. Qian.

To be honest, Yu Yanxi can give out 20 million with one mouthful, so his family fortune is really not thin. And as a result, Zhou Ziyi couldn't get rid of the one million. If he had known that he would throw the check as soon as he saw Yu Yanxi, even if Yu Yanxi tore it up, he would still be able to earn a cool line.

No wonder when he and Yan Xiuji joked about throwing away Yu Yanxi's check, Yan Xiuji said that he despised the one million.

--The world of rich people...

Zhou Ziyi thought maliciously: They can allocate so much cash, which shows that investment and financial planning may not be that good.

Yu Yanxi knocked on the table, but in a relatively noisy environment, the effect was not very good: "How about it, think about it?"