Chapter 31

Zhou Ziyi kept his word. That afternoon and evening, he really stayed in the villa without leaving the door or taking a step forward.

But he didn't just lie on the bed. Instead, he squatted on the sofa in the living room and watched a three-hour movie.

Before watching, he asked Yan Xiuji if it was okay.

Mainly, Yan Xiuji was sitting in the living room with a notebook, and Zhou Ziyi was afraid of disturbing his work. If Yan Xiuji didn't want to be disturbed, Zhou Ziyi would go back to his room and squat by himself so as not to get in the way. But Yan Xiuji said it was okay, so Zhou Ziyi occupied the longest sofa with peace of mind and watched a movie on the big color TV.

As a result, after three hours, Zhou Ziyi went from sitting well, to sitting cross-legged, to paralysis, to lying on his side again, and once ran to find snacks and drinks in the middle. On the contrary, Yan Xiuji, who was sitting on the single sofa next to him, had basically not moved except for going to the toilet for a minute, and his posture had always been straight.

Of course, President Yan Da was also fed by Zhou Ziyi.

When the three-hour movie ended, Zhou Ziyi listened to the ending song and turned to look at Yan Xiuji blankly: "Brother, three hours... this group of people are all on the road? There is no beginning or end."

As a spectator, Yan Xiuji responded calmly: "Just think of it as...a tourism promotional video for N Island."

"Hahaha, you're right, it all depends on the scenery along the way." Zhou Ziyi stood up and stretched, "I'm going to order dinner. Is there anything you want to eat or don't want to eat?"

"Anything is fine." Yan Xiuji said, wiping the corners of his eyes with his fingers, "Isn't there cake tonight? Eat less for dinner."

"Hey, if you hadn't said it, all my memories would have been washed into the sea." Zhou Ziyi paused and looked at Yan Xiuji with some confusion, "Brother, is there something in your eyes? I seem to see you rubbing it Eyes a few times."

"It's okay." Yan Xiuji just felt that his eyes were a little itchy, but it was not serious, so he didn't take it seriously, "Go and do your thing."

"When you went to rescue me today, did you open your eyes and go into the sea?" Zhou Ziyi wanted to take a closer look, "Did you come up and put in eye drops?"

Yan Xiuji also just remembered that there were eye drops: "...No."

"Do we have eye drops in our villa? This doesn't seem to be a regular thing. I'll ask the hotel for it." Zhou Ziyi turned around and left without waiting for Yan Xiuji to answer. Yan Xiuji originally wanted to say "I'll do it myself", but before he could catch a word, Zhou Ziyi disappeared.

Yan Xiuji: "..."

The ending song of the movie was still playing, but people were passing by very quickly.

***

Zhou Ziyi's order tonight was pretty good.

I had a boneless chicken drumstick for dinner, which was salty; the cake came at eight o'clock, which was sweet, but not that sweet.

When the hotel delivered the cake, they also brought lanterns and candles, saying they could help create a romantic scene. Zhou Ziyi thought it was quite interesting, but he was afraid that President Yan would be angry, so he declined the hotel's offer.

Zhou Ziyi took the cake back and cut a small piece for Yan Xiuji with his own hands. Mr. Yan didn't seem to care, but he actually ate quite cleanly. Just when he was halfway through eating, he closed his eyes forcefully again. Zhou Ziyi noticed the movement: "Mr. Yan, have you dropped the eye drops?"