Radio encounter

A/N: My first attempt making an ongoing fanfic. If you hate it don't yell at me. Sorry in advance. I will be asking for requests in some places so feel free to comment. Well, here I go, wish me luck.
Let's begin shall we☆
------------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N) hadn't meant to kill him. It was self-defense. So when the man she had accidentally killed yelled out for his goons with his dying breath, she paniced, naturally. Anyone would. Screaming in fear and alarm, she squeezed the trigger on the gun she still had in her hands. She kept on shooting the goons. One by one they fell. She felt a dull numbing pain in her lower abdomen, both her legs then chest, she fell to the ground. She began yelling in excruciating pain. A goon she hadn't killed pointed a gun at her and shot her in the head. She felt like she was falling. Falling and falling, forever what seemed like a dark hole from let's say, Alice in wonderland's rabbit hole. The excitement for one day began to take a toll on her. Her eyelids slowly shut, she lost her continuous and drifted into a heavy slumber.
(Y/N) woke up in a hotel room decorated in red. She curiously looked around.
She saw an old radio playing some jazz music she quite enjoyed near a working desk. Absentmindely she walked up to it. As though she was being sucked in to it's power.
She reached out intoxicated by the little instrument playing the enchanting music.
"I see you're awake my dear. Did you sleep well?" A fuzzy voice that sounded like a radio startled you. Almost making you drop the instrument.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that brings us to an end with the first chapter. Hope you liked the first bit.
Now, who in the World or Hell startled (Y/N) from behind with a radio voice? I wonder...
Stay tuned to find out.