“Pihu?” That lady called my name again, ufff her voice is so sweet but dark at the same time. Who's she?

“Yes, who are you, i know i am pretty but please kidnapping like this is not a way, moreover I am straight and same sex marriage is not legal in our country, so why all this?” I said whatever comes to mind.

“You are such an idiot , I am also straight, ok and after two days it's my marriage, so i brought you here” that lady said.

“So you're getting married and what I have to do here, I don't know you and you brought me here to eat free food for your marriage, sorry I don't like to eat free food” I sassily replied.

That lady sighed, and removed blindfold, i adjusted to the light because this time it is not dim,
As i opened my eyes, i saw a pretty lady, yeah more pretty than me.

______________________________________

(Pihu's sister kuhu)______________________________________

______________________________________

“You? Who are you?” I asked.

“So you couldn't recognise me huh?” That lady smiled warmly at me.

“No, do I know you?” I narrowed my eyes at her trying to recognise her.

She suddenly cupped my face and kissed my forehead and said “Pihu, my stupid sister, i missed you so much”

Sister, that means sh..she's Kuhu, my elder sister. I can't believe I am here in front of her. The last time I saw her was at our mother's funeral.

After that we lost contact , it has been twenty one years since we met.
I hugged her tightly, and it was the first time I cried so loudly and openly. all this felt like home, i am home my real home. In the embrace of my sister, She's 2 years older than me, She's 28 Years old but still gorgeous.

I was never this Happy how much i am today, you know the feeling of when you're living but like a dead body, when you are pretending to be what you're not, when your life is nothing more than a drama, but when you're home you feel alive again, you don't have to pretend anything, the feeling of Affinity make your life fairytale.

This is what I am feeling right now.
My whole life i was switching role from hero to villain, villain to hero , i was just living between enemies but now I am breathing freely, i am
Crying openly, I am behaving like a child who found her mother after separation.

“Di…i missed you so much, you know everyday was hell for me there, they used to curse our mother, they tortured me that was acceptable but cursing mumma even after she died, how cheap they're dii,” i sobbed in her arm.

“Sshhh…my princess, they're bad and evil always get defeated by good and i know my sister will succeed in her plan” she said.

“ Anirudh told you no?” I asked her.

“Yeah, he always complains that you shouldn't stay there, whatever they did for that he's enough, but I always try to make him understand that my sister can do what she'd decided” she smiled at me.

“My dii knows me” I smiled back at her.

“Of Course, i do , by the way you haven't congratulated me yet,” she pouted.

“ For what dii?” I asked her.

“ Idiot, the day after tomorrow is my wedding” she playfully hit on my head.

“Ohhh, diiiiiiiii congratulations for your marriage but who's that unlucky person?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“Excuse me, he's the lucky one who 's getting a smart, pretty, successful lady,” she proudly said.

“Yaya,  indeed he's the lucky one who will get to see the face of the secret owner of Emirates Rajasthan, about whom no one knows who's the owner” I evilly smiled.

“ Don't make fun of me, it's not my choice to live as hidden person, i Just have to be hidden if that Shailesh will get to know about me, he'll start buzz like an insect , though now he won't be able to lay a finger on me but still” she sighed.

“ I know dii, just forget about it and tell me when you're going to let me meet my brother in law?” I nudged her.

“ Let's go right now, princess” she held my hand and guided me outside.

______________________________________

So a little revelation about Pihu family and owner of the leading industry in the world.🖤🖤💫🦋

How was the chapter cuties, let me know in the comments.🤡
If you have any query or question feel free to ask, I'll reply 😚😚