3. [ Revive the scenery once desolated in your eyes ]

Depuis le début

"You are not a water demon. Who are you?" Liu Xi Wang inquires, tightening his grip on his sword as he senses the impending danger.

"You will know soon," the man's voice echoes ominously as he prepares to strike.

Without hesitation, Liu Xi Wang ascends into the air once more, his hands weaving intricate gestures as he chants a spell. His sword ascends with him, multiplying into numerous blades that surge toward the man poised for battle.

A mocking smile plays upon the man's lips as he produces a flute and begins to play a haunting melody. Liu Xi Wang finds himself momentarily entranced, his senses dulled by the enchanting music.

Before he can react, the ground trembles, and a fierce wind whips through the air, conjuring a shield of leaves from the surrounding trees to shield the man from Liu Xi Wang's assault.

In the blink of an eye, Liu Xi Wang finds himself caught off guard. The ground splits open, thick roots snaking forth to ensnare his legs and hurl him to the ground.

With a sickening thud, Liu Xi Wang crashes to the earth, agony coursing through his body as blood spills from the corner of his mouth.

"We will meet again soon, child!" the man declares before vanishing into the darkness of the night.

Struggling to his feet, Liu Xi Wang staggers back to his room, his movements labored and pained. He retrieves a handful of pills and swallows them down, his forehead beaded with sweat and his eyes betraying the intensity of his suffering.

As the pain overwhelms him, Liu Xi Wang collapses to the floor, his eyelids growing heavy as unconsciousness claims him.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Darkness envelops the surroundings, casting a gloomy pall over the environment that is almost unbearable. In the dimly lit room, a figure struggles against thick metal chains binding his hands, his efforts to break free growing more desperate with each passing moment.

Liu Xi Wang strains against the unyielding bonds, his wrists chafing raw as blood begins to seep from his skin.

Suddenly, a gate creaks open, flooding the room with blinding light that causes Liu Xi Wang to squint against its intensity. As quickly as it appears, the gate slams shut, leaving Liu Xi Wang momentarily disoriented.

A figure approaches, shrouded in a dark black robe, his features obscured by the shadows. His hair is pulled back into a tight ponytail, and his pale complexion starkly contrasts with his pitch-black eyes. The plum blossom mark on his forehead glows ominously in the dim light.

Liu Xi Wang's eyes widen in shock as he recognizes the person before him.

To his disbelief, he sees himself standing there, a mocking smile playing upon his lips as his intimidating gaze bores into Liu Xi Wang's soul.

"Liu Xi Wang, Liu Xi Wang... I have told you countless times not to let your emotions overpower your true self," the man says, his voice echoing in the dimly lit room as he draws closer.

"She is your downfall. If you do not act, she will eventually be the end of you," he continues. "Have you forgotten everything? All the pain, all the suffering. No matter how hard you try, nothing will change. Everything will remain as it is."

Liu Xi Wang's hands remain bound by chains, blood flowing steadily from his wrists and pooling on the ground below. Though he struggles to comprehend, each word spoken by the man feels like a dagger piercing his heart, causing immense pain.

"Listen to me and end it," the man urges, his voice filled with urgency.

As the man speaks, the chains binding Liu Xi Wang's hands dissolve into thin air, and his pitch-black sword materializes before him.