𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟

𝟛𝟜

𝟛𝟜

Changbin had invited both Hyunjin and Felix to his house to chill and have a boy's night...the couple love their friend so much which causes us to avoid each other so Changbin won't feel out or a third wheel.

Felix:“hyung! I set you up on a blind date”

He said brightly, coming from the kitchen after he had a call with his friend.

Changbin:“you did what?”

He said dramatically with eyes wife looking at Felix that made Hyunjin chuckle at that.

Hyunjin:“why am I knowing about this just now?”

He asked looking up at Felix who chuckled as well—he loves seeing his boyfriend happy and smiley.

He started walking towards and once he reached that point, he sat beside Hyunjin wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

Felix:“I met this woman at your gym and we became friends, she also told me to try to set her up with you since she had a crush on you”

He confessed while looking at Changbin right in the eye, the other's heart was about to fall out from his a*s apon hearing what Felix just told him.

Changbin:“why would you do that? I never asked you to—”

He tried to speak but a hit from Hyunjin cut him midway in his sentence by hitting him on the back.

Hyunjin:“come on big guy!! You're finally gonna have a partner...didn't you get bored being single all the time?”

He asked for Changbin to look at him with sad eyes then look away.

It hurts seeing someone you love for so long just to support you in another relationship.

Well he can't blame him when he doesn't know.

Changbin(💭)«i don't want to be with anyone but you»

Felix:“I'm doing this because I care about you hyung and I don't want to see you lonely anymore”

The model said just before taking a seat besides Hyunjin who were deciding what movie they should watch while Changbin stayed thinking of the way he should stick on to escape that blind date.

✮✮✮

As he was told.

Changbin went to this set up blind date by his friend, he recognized the woman.

He used to see her so often at the gym either with her female friends or talking to Felix.

She tried to approach so many times but Changbin was good at avoiding her.

“so, how did you open your gym?”

She asked just after she ordered herself a meal and Changbin wasn't hungry since he hates eating with people who he feels uncomfortable with.