Chapter 13 -Taking Care of my love

Start from the beginning

I chuckled and said,

"Then what about Lisa? Don't you love her."

He started to make weird faces which make me laugh,

"I guess I only loved her due to her status but after living with you I get how much I'm lacking of real love."

This statement made me feel relieved about the intentions of Lisa if only I could predict the future.

He continued,

"Nobody could replace you, my queen."

"Oh my, what a sweet nickname. The king of my heart."

He chuckled and started to rub mu body gently and with this he started to lift my body from bathtub after washing me and layed me down on bed.

He called for maids and said to come with hot water and oil within a minute.

They come and then he started to first dip my legs on warm water and then started to massage them which made me relax.

Then he started to dry them and put oil on my feet which made me feel cherished.

Then after kissing me on forehead. He went to change his wet clothes and with this we both got ready and went towards the courtroom.

We met their Mrs Jeon and she gave me a little smile which I gave her back .

About Mrs Jeon so she is not rough with me like before but also she is not soft with me, she is still cold but she always try to help me out like making me delicious soups in pregnancy.

I sat down on my throne and Lisa always gave me side eyes, if only I could bulge her eyes then I would have do it.

We listened to all the court affairs and with this courtroom hours also ended.

We were going to our room but that's when Lisa interrupted Jungkook and was going to say something to him but that's when she looked at me and said,

" I wanted to talk privately with you. I'm in fear what if EmPrEsS doesn't like what I speak"

She spoke Empress in mocking tone and I was going to say that's when Jungkook said,

"It's okay you can speak here, She ain't going to eat you."

I chuckled at his sentence while he looked into my eyes teasingly and whispered in my ears infront of me,

"Instead I'm going to eat you."

I smiled shyly which made Lisa so angry and with envy she looked at me in eyes as she said,

"Okay, so King, when will you held the ceremony of baby gender."

I was shocked by her statement but she only smirked which made me angry I was ready to throw hands on her but Jungkook stopped me.

"How dare you to say this?"

But she only made innocent face as she spoke,

"But I'm only telling about the rituals and this is important to know about the gender of a child so he can rule the kingdom in future."

Her assumption of my baby gender to be he makes me more angry but Jungkook only looks convinced because I know how much he loves babyboys and he tells me everything that how he wants to have a boy so he can take care of the kingdom.

Jungkook looked at me in the eyes and he can feel all the anger and nervousness building up in me and he carefully put a hold of my hand as he said,

"Calm down baby, go to your room and Lisa we will held the baby shower after 2 days".

This statement made her happy and she went away bowing and smirking.

I looked at Jungkook as I spoke,

"So you never changed. Am I right?"

He looked at me in eyes and held my face between his hands as he said,

"Baby look it's important to have a boy so he can take care of the kingdom and about girls, we had to give big amount of dowry for them to the groom and look at you just because your father don't want to give dowry so he married you off to me."

I was beyond angry by his statement so I shouted,

"BUT THAT'S HOW WE MET. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND TILL NOW THAT IT'S OUR FAITH AND KARMA."

He can feel my condition so he tried to calm me down and take me to our room and put me in bed.

"Why can't you understand Jungkook that it's not necessary to know about this gender thingy even if we don't have boy still we can live happily and why does it even matter when you retire then you can nominate a much better person who can rule the kingdom and it's better for Kingdom to be in safe hands then have a boy who we don't know can have responsibility. "

He looked at me in eyes as he said,

"I want a boy because I don't want my dynasty to end this easily. Understood Now sleep!"

___________________________________________

Guys please like,share,comment and follow.
●And again thankyou for 1K views on my book.
●Next chapter will be updated after 1 month because of exam month so I hope who all have exams will score better marks then their previous exam and will study hard. Love you guys mwahh💋