"I'm tried Aisha, help me sleep", I muttered slowly against the nape of her neck.

Her breathing slowly calmed down.
She moved her gazes to look at me.

I looked into her eyes.
I don't know what she thought, but she turned slowly towards me.

She patted her hand on her arm lightly. I looked up at her and she slowly said, "Come here".

I felt as if all the pain that I felt in last 26 years of my life suddenly healed.

I shifted closer to her and placed my head on her arm.
She secured her another hand around my shoulder slowly.

I smelled her scent deeply inside me.

"Aisha, you don't have any idea about what am I feeling right now", I muttered slowly against her skin.

Her breathing was uneven.

"You need to ...rest, it has been a... long day", she spoke in a low voice.

I pulled her more closer to me.

"Sleep, my love", I said to her and she hummed.

I closed my eyes. She placed her hand on my hair and kept massaging it gently with her fingers.

I didn't realised when I drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~~

"Vivaan sir".
"Sir".
"Vivaan sir".

I felt someone calling my name. I opened my eyes slowly to look at her. I was still in her embrace and she was looking down at me.

She took my name again and I hummed.

"Someone's there on the door", she muttered.

I pulled myself slowly out of her embrace which I hated.

She corrected her saree which was misplaced on her body and blinked her eyes in assurance after sitting up on the bed.

I opened the door of the room and found Aniket standing on the door.

He pushed me aside and stepped inside the room.

"What are you doing bhai? You told me on message that you got married? Seriously?", he yelled in anger.

I shut down the door behind me and looked at Aisha looking at me.

I signalled him to slowdown his voice and that she was also present in the room.

He turned back to look at her and then again look at me.

"You even enjoyed your first night without informing me?", he spoke and I closed my eyes out of shyness.

"Look at me, you fucking so called best friend of mine", he yelled again.

I signalled him to sit down on the sofa. But instead, he sat on the bed and forwarded his hand to Aisha for a handshake.

"Hey Aisha, nice to meet you again", he teased her.

"Aye bhabhi hai teri, izzat se bol"
"Ae, she is your bhabhi, talk to her respectfully", I stated while sitting on the sofa.

"Pranam Bhabhi, many many congratulations on your wedding", he said to her and I laughed.

My gazes shifted to Aisha and I was sure she was definitely feeling awkward.

I stood up from my place and went near her. I stood beside her and touched her fingers slowly.

"Get up, go and freshen up Aisha. I'll order our breakfast by then", I said in a calm voice.

She nodded her head in response and stood up slowly from the bed.

As she went inside the washroom, Aniket came from behind and held me trying to lift me up in the air.

"Are you mad what are you doing?".

"I'll throw you kamine, you married without my acknowledgement".

"I messaged you, you're a idiot. You kept on sleeping".

He left me and my feet landed on the floor again.

He hugged me this time out of happiness and said, "finally my bestfriend is married".

I smiled and hugged him back.

Then, I ordered breakfast for us and we sat on the sofa.

"Although you married her, have you thought how will you take her infront of your parents?", he questioned.

This was a pretty serious question.

"I'll see. I'll take her to them tomorrow. Let her live at peace for one day.".

"It's fine if they accept her, otherwise I'll be more than happy to seperate myself from them", I added and looked at him.

But he was looking elsewhere. I followed his gaze and my eyes fell on Aisha standing on the door of the washroom.

"She heard it?", I questioned him slowly and he nodded his head.

Fuck!